Wilbur Lingle, author of the new book "What The Watchtower Society doesn't Want You To Know"

by koolaid-man 40 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yes, he works with Mormons, and has also reached out to those of the Islamic faith. He also wrote "Witnessing to JWs in Love". Trust me, he is not about money.

• designs
    designs

Offering critiques of Fundamentalists follows the same critical analysis of any systemology.

What is good, what is flawed.

Leading people from one cult into another far more flawed system of belief is no solution.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I met Wilbur Lingle this past weekend in Pennsylvania. Mr. Lingle was a very nice man and I can assure you that he is not getting rich off of his ministry. If anything, he is probably making sacrifices in order to get the word out about the JW cult. His books are nicely written and have been instrumental in helping myself and many others to talk to JWs.

designs, I suggest you get off your bottom and do something with your life instead of sitting around and criticizing someone who sacrifices their time and resources to help others.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Wilbur was a missionary in Japan for many years. That's where he first did battle with the JWs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Yeah Designs, take your own advice and be a steward to society. He is a selfless man who I have spoken to several times.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

Leading people from one cult into another far more flawed system of belief is no solution.

If you want to help us sell Wilburs books, keep up the stupid comments.

• designs
    designs

Saoirse- you got dupped more than once in your search for a spiritual life.

As for philanthrophic work I volunteer for many worthwhile causes and non profit foundations helping with hunger, medical, and environmental needs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

then you are doing well Designs...that is admirable what you do. Allow others to do the same how they know best.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    As for philanthrophic work I volunteer for many worthwhile causes and non profit foundations helping with hunger, medical, and environmental needs.

designs, I believe that you do your part to help the environment. You seem very well adept at spreading manure.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

Saoirse- you got dupped more than once in your search for a spiritual life.

Look at who's talking.

You could at least join the call and talk to the man. You could use the counseling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit