Wilbur Lingle, author of the new book "What The Watchtower Society doesn't Want You To Know"

by koolaid-man 40 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The Jehovah's Witnesses, come to your door with promises of "great love", inner peace, and a utopian future. But what are they not telling you? Wilbur Lingle, author of the new book, "What the Watchtower Society doesn't want You To Know" puts in to layman's language his many years of documented research about the inner workings of the Society, including the true character of its leaders, the false phrophecies they have made, their strange doctrines and ideas, etc. Wilbur will give us a true picture of what goes on behind the walls of the Kingdom Halls, a clear image of truth that the Watchtower Society doesn't want you to know. Join us on the call Saturday, October 24 at 7p.m.EST. It's easy to get on, no computer is necessary. Just dial (712(432-8710 and when asked for pin use 9925. Our lines open at 6:30p.m.EST for the pre-conference call program. So come in early and talk with all of those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower".

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

For those that have high long distance charges, you should be able to listen to this program on PalTalkScene under Religion and Spirituality, Christianity, SixScreensofthe Watchtower. This room should come alive about a half hour before the program starts. PalTalk can be Googled and downloaded for free if you do not have it. Enjoy the program.

Joseph

• designs
    designs

Just another Fundamentalist hack trying to make $$$ off of the gullible.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I know Wilbur personally and that is not true of him.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

I know Wilbur personally and that is not true of him.

So do I, and you're right it's not true.

Designs is jealous because he can't even get people to read his posts, let alone go to him for... counseling

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DD, He does sound like a bitter man, perhaps that would help him.

Side note DD, unreltated to this- i sent you a pm.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Did Wilbur Lingle have some position in the WTB&TS? His name seems vaguely familiar...

Designs, what's you reason for criticising him?

I don't fault the man for writing a book, and anybody deserves to be compensated for their time at a rate suitable to them. I hope he cleans up and helps a lot of people leave the WTB&TS. By the way, if you look up "only in it for the money" in the dictionary, you'll see a photo of 124 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn NY.

If MORE people who knew what was going on at Bethel wrote books about it, the WTB&TS wouldn't be siting on BILLIONS of dollars today. I agree completely with Rick Faron, our "koolaidman" that silence about the WTB&TS is NOT a virtue. It is NOT "gentlemanly." It is NOT "Christian." It is permitting evil to flourish unchallenged, which is cowardice... so let each speak up, in their own voice, in their own way.

I like that he has those "Billy Bob Thornton crazy eyes." Me? I have Bette Davis eyes - in a jar on my dresser.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Wilbur was never a dub. He has a ministry reaching out to those with JW spouses. He has researched them extensively...also posed as an interested person to study with JWs.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

As Rick Fearon likes to say: What happens when you do nothing? NOTHING!

• snowbird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit