Abortions are evil since Jehovah "see's even the embryo" yet killing worldly babies at Armagedon is okay!

by Witness 007 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes the bible says "Jehovah see's the embryo and all it's parts are down in writting..." so abortion is evil and murder according to the Watchtower. How is this different to the gret Jehovah killing millions of babies at Armagedon because their parents said "not interested" to Brothers during Witnessing? Those babies are not yet "self aware." I doubt they screwed up a Watchtower magazine with their small hands {on purpose}.

I say hypocracy!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

yes extreme hypocrisy. But the WT needs to keep the assertion that billions will be killed....to keep their isolationist theme intact and the urgency.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Not to mention JWs are dying all day long in the name of the WT's "no blood" ruling.

The god "jehovah" they have created is nothing to do with God Almighty.

Ezekiel 18:32 (New International Version)

32 For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!

All the best,

Stephen

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

So,,,if an embryo/unborn baby, needs blood to survive or the mother needs blood for the baby to survive and it doesn't get it and dies in the womb, ie: the pregnancy is voluntarily ended ( aborted), what does the WT say about that ?

What does Jehovah think about that?

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

What's the view on IVF? I've always wondered that, seeing as the Dr implants fertilised embryos. Does that mean that as a witness, ALL fertilised embryos need to be put into the womb? Otherwise, the other ones would be considered as 'life'....

• nelly136
    nelly136

abortions now = less to kill later = darn humans reducing armageddon fodder.

• glenster
    glenster

"How is this different?"

Abortion is debated. The conservative view, like the JWs leaders' view, would
    see it as a person taking a human life without God's permission therefore murder
    and a liberal view wouldn't.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_abortion

Armageddon would be God taking human life, which He does with all human life
    at whatever age and whatever way and is His prerogative. What happens to babies
    afterward is debated for the reason given--they're not culpable, although even
    a conservative view probably doesn't oblige God to want all adults in heaven or
    Paradise (although some believe He does)--humans aren't all-beneficent, either.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven#In_Christianity

Is there an article with the JWs leaders' stance about babies and the after-
    life in it?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Children/aborted children are in the hands of their parents. Jehovah kills them and WTS says it's the parents' responsibility for not reading WT and Awake.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I wonder if thoughts have changed on abortion, like miscarriages have? There was 'new light' recently (May Awake I think) that hinted that miscarried babies would be resurrected. I wonder if this applies to aborted babies too?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Miscarried, aborted babies- WHY NOT? Hey, as long as they are building up the false hopes, it seems that widows generally take to their little lapdogs as their best friends. Why not get lapdogs resurrected? The widows might be so thrilled that they leave their money to WTS.

I'm sure there's a scripture somewhere they can twist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit