Some Watchtower *LIES* analyzed [ADULTS ONLY]

by Focus 58 Replies latest members adult

• thewiz
    thewiz

Russell -may his beard grow long, may he never abandon his wife, and may his bullshit never stop flowing.

"Give me that sledge-hammer I have to give a wack or two on the pyramid. God forbid that bible prophecy does not come true."

• Focus
    Focus

VeniceIT wrote:

FOCUS!!! Soo good to have you back, I did give an honorary WHACK in your memeory a bit ago but you do it sooo much better!!!!
    HAHAHHA you sure came back with a vengance *sniffin focus's coffee*, what you go in there??? Have you been consorting with Ruthfords spirits??? hahha well you sure sound like your in good form and ready for a brand new year of WTS WHACKING!!!! If you need any help 'I got your back'!
    Ven
    "Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

--
    Focus
    ( Class)

• Focus
    Focus

riz wrote:

Focus,
    I'm sorry about that link. I was able to access it earlier this afternoon, but my recent attempts have failed. I've been getting that lovely 'error' message. I'll post the link when it will let me access it again.
    Thanks! Please do!

In the interim, you may find this interesting: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=13777&site=3

It looks as if Rick is finally grabbing the reins.

riz

Most illuminating.

New Light, however, can only modify Old Light. It cannot extinguish it!

--
    [b]Focus{/b]
    (Lighthouse Class)

• Focus
    Focus

Farkel wrote:

BTW, do you still have my list of er, slightly altered titles to WTS publications? If so, would you either send me a copy or repost it? There are a lot of new people on this board and that kind of stuff goes back a few years. Recyling is environmentally healthy, You Know.

Farkel
    Bantering Class

Here is that "List", in case you missed it:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=18467&site=3

And thanks for the holiday information. There is no scriptural evidence that Jesus employed such a device.

--
    Focus
    (Banter Class)

• Focus
    Focus

thewiz wrote:

Russell -may his beard grow long, may he never abandon his wife, and may his bullshit never stop flowing.

"Give me that sledge-hammer I have to give a wack or two on the pyramid. God forbid that bible prophecy does not come true."

Chuckie is cursing you now "from beyond the vail": May your antit-typical jubilee year be unfruitful, is the midnight cry!

--
    Focus
    (Happy New Year To All! Class)

• riz
    riz

ok Focus, let's try this again. It's working for me now.

* http://www.aimoo.com/h2o/

Happy New Year to you too!

riz
    (finally fully recovered from the other night...)

• Focus
    Focus

Thanks, Riz!

There seems to be a lot of anti-www.jehovahs-witness.com commentary on h2O - shame. They should keep their eyes on the prize!

--
    Focus
    (Eyes on the Pies Class)

• Focus
    Focus

__

Focus

("Anti-"Prophet"" Class)

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

Share this