Some Watchtower *LIES* analyzed [ADULTS ONLY]

by Focus 58 Replies latest members adult

• Focus
    Focus

My dear Osarsif

Hello again!

http://[all snipped]
    No!!

What you have linked to is DC's 1914 nonsense essay, which is often reposted here and elsewhere.

The 360 != 365 days is not part of that! It is part of the 2300 evenings/mornings nonsense essay (Dan. 8:13-4).

Please get up to speed on the "The Complete Nonsense Eschatology of the Watchtower" before you confuse anyone! It is all clear, is it not? Don't you understand the interaction of the nonsense essays? Shame on you!

The next thing is that you are going to deny knowledge of that New Light:

2,330 + 70 + 360/(1+1+1) = 1914 + 607 -1

and any failure to understand its God-breathed (but not inspired, mind you) "accuracy" on your part may cost you your chance for life eternal in the freedom of the sons of gawd. I will give you some hints:

* the division by the antitypical-polytheistic three is to accomplish true scriptural balance. Every Master Mason worth his plane angle will tell you that a trisection of an arbitrary one is impossible to achieve using only a compass and a straight-edge, but what for man is impossible, for the Watchtower is easy - provided you start off with the "right" angle - or four. Clear? Here we use the well known scriptural method of equating angular degrees with sidereal years.

* The "1" is to compensate for the missing zero year when you move from B.C.E. to A.L.E. Surprising as it may be, some learned scholars of certain "religions" (Rev. 17:3) had forgotten this! The Watchtower would never be guilty of such an error: but twice that error (as accomplished by putting it on the wrong side of the scales, or fulcrum, or equality sign) would be quite another matter!

* The 2,330, 70, 1914 and 607 should be obvious even to the idiotic, the depraved, the heathen, the savage, the barbarian, the simple, the insane and the infant, all of whom are denied entrance to heaven lest it be turned into a pandemonium (see Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence, October 15 1896, page 245).

Any questions?

Remember, I will be keeping a Watch-ful eye on members of the Borderline Apologetic Class - such as yourself, LDH, AlanF and certain others.

LDH has been WHACKed elsewhere so must wait her turn for a reprise.

--
    Focus
    (Consecrated Child of Chuckie's Chronology Class)

• LDH
    LDH

Focus,

I'll see your WHACK and raise you one!

I'm no Apologist, not even a borderline one, but it's good to see that I deceived you. Call it "TheoKratiK Warfare." Whereby one very well know JW extricates herself from the Borganization by means of appearing as an apologist, and manages to drag a few out with her!

It's ok, I'm so good I even tricked ol' Waiting, if she'll admit it!

Lisa
    Blah Blah Blah Klass

• Farkel
    Farkel

Focus,

I've now got a copy of my "Daniel 8 For Dummies" article, thanks to an alert anonymous benefactor. I'm going to re-write the one I've probably lost for good, which is (as you correctly stated) about the 2300 evenings and morning based upon that classic 12/1/71 WT. I'm presenting the whole package as a trilogy.

I promise you, it is going to be a keeper: either for its human readers themselves or for large parrots short on floor liners for their cages, whichever is most suitable.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

i thought it was just the lord of the rings that went on for three hours ! long posts - i have to print them out and read 'em slowly ...

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Goody Farkle I like trilogies!!!

FOCUS!!! Soo good to have you back, I did give an honorary WHACK in your memeory a bit ago but you do it sooo much better!!!!

HAHAHHA you sure came back with a vengance *sniffin focus's coffee*, what you go in there??? Have you been consorting with Ruthfords spirits??? hahha well you sure sound like your in good form and ready for a brand new year of WTS WHACKING!!!! If you need any help 'I got your back'!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Focus
    Focus

LDH wrote more than once.

Focus,
    I'll see your WHACK and raise you one!
    Which is why the September 1, 2000 Watchtower suggests that you need my counsel:

"Jehovah's Witnesses do not ignore the social problems - especially the defiling unscriptural practices - around them.. Jehovah's Witnesses have helped responsive ones to overcome drunkenness, drug addiction, immorality, and compulsive gambling"
    If there are any more of your "areas" requiring adjustment, do let me know, and I will see what can be done.

it's good to see that I deceived you. Call it "TheoKratiK Warfare." Whereby one very well know JW extricates herself from the Borganization by means of appearing as an apologist, and manages to drag a few out with her!
    Your spiritual fornication in Obed-land was too obvious.

I'm so good
    Make up your mind, you hank of hair and bag of bones! Are you or are you not an honest-to-goodness Vomit-Swilling Apostate?

I *KNEW* he would show up if I intoned his revered name frequently enough!
    Lisa
    Smug and Happy Class
    I have not answered to the name Mohammed that recently. And remember to keep it simply obeisance, young Lisa. Worship .. now that would not do at all.

--
    Focus
    (S*ifting Class)

• Focus
    Focus

riz wrote:

Focus,
    quote:Are h2O and the insane Moderator 101 still around? Where in cyberspace?
    Give this a whirl. And don't forget to take your No-Doze. http://www.aimoo.com/h2o/
    Ah, I take it that Br. Rick has not had the upstairs surgery, then.

But, more than No-Doze is required. The link does not seem to work at all for me. Will you check it, please?

As for Norm and Kent, yes they are still around. I have not noticed any posts from Kent for a few weeks. He'll pop in sooner or later. The old-school crowd is all here, I believe, with the exception of Talley. He flew the coop a couple of months ago. I miss him.

Anyhow, glad you're back.
    riz

Thank you for the news and for the sentiment!

--
    Focus
    (Grate-Fuel and Birdseed Class)

• Focus
    Focus

Farkel wrote:

Focus,
    I'm going to re-write the one I've probably lost for good, which is (as you correctly stated) about the 2300 evenings and morning based upon that classic 12/1/71 WT.
    Now, remember, the page number was about 725, so, in accordance with the finest spiritual traditions, 725 must also figure in your numerrorological justification! Here is a key part of the fine spiritual food for which you hunger:

"If Jehovah's 'holy place' is 'brought' or 'restored' to what it should be, then we should count the days from the time when previously it was in the 'right condition' from Jehovah's viewpoint. At the earliest this was on June 1, 1938, when the official magazine of Jehovah's anointed remnant of underpriests at His sanctuary, namely, The Watchtower, published Part One of the article entitled 'Organization,' so as to state more fully the theocratic requirements for it."
    "Wisdom" indeed!

--
    Focus
    (The Quote-marks! Always, those Quote-marks! Class)

• riz
    riz

Focus,

I'm sorry about that link. I was able to access it earlier this afternoon, but my recent attempts have failed. I've been getting that lovely 'error' message. I'll post the link when it will let me access it again.

Ah, I take it that Br. Rick has not had the upstairs surgery, then.
    In the interim, you may find this interesting: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=13777&site=3

It looks as if Rick is finally grabbing the reins.

riz

• Farkel
    Farkel

Focus,

Both Kent and Norm are on vacation. Kent is in the Canary Islands thawing out (but probably not drying out) and Norm is likely chasing poontang somewhere!

The equation looks something like this:

Anywhere<>Norway=Vacation
    or
    Anywhere!Norway==Vacation
    or
    Anywhere~Norway=Vacation

depending upon your preference in operators. From this we can extract the following equation:

Anwhere-Norway=0

BTW, do you still have my list of er, slightly altered titles to WTS publications? If so, would you either send me a copy or repost it? There are a lot of new people on this board and that kind of stuff goes back a few years. Recyling is environmentally healthy, You Know.

Farkel
    Bantering Class

"I didn't mean what I meant."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit