Some Watchtower *LIES* analyzed [ADULTS ONLY]

by Focus 58 Replies latest members adult

• Focus
    Focus

bluesapphire wrote:

EXCELLENT! I am copying it and saving it on my file permanently. Thanks for your hard work and nice to see you back.
    I'm flattered, and thank you. Please take the current version, as there were some typos earlier which I have now fixed. Many earlier writers have either missed the 1930 Golden Age article, or otherwise assumed that the 1874 date for the inception of Christ's "presence" was changed only later (1943).

By the way, is Focus the same person as Prominent Bethelite?
    Let me explain, in the "simplest" (tm Watchtower) of ways...

"And Prominent Bethelite of Usenet said, Let us make Focus in our image, and after our own likeness: and let him have dominion over the web, to snatch the fish of the sea out from the very net of the Great Whore, with might to battle the foul-tongued fishers of souls who do her bidding, but with heart to love the sheep*, and "tenderness" to deal with every creeping apologist that creepeth upon the earth. So Prominent Bethelite created Focus in his own image, in the image of PB created he him; mild and feminine created he him. And Prominent Bethelite blessed him, and said from Usenet unto him, Be fruitful, and multiply the good news about the False Prophet, and replenish the weary seeker of truth, and subdue the borg: and have no minion over anyone."

--
    Focus
    (* Everything You Always Wanted To Know About... Sheep? Class)

• Focus
    Focus

SixOfNine wrote:

Cuddles is back!!
    Me-ouch says the WT kitty.

Now Cuddles has his thumbnail back, he can go out looking for WT kitties to play with. Of course, there is no scriptural evidence that Jesus ever used such devices.

--
    Focus
    (It's just a bigger pussycat, Mother .. M O T H E R ? ! ? ! ? Class)

• Focus
    Focus

refiners fire wrote:

Focus. I should have written it "turncoat" (parentheses).
    Quotation marks (inverted commas). And, I did suspect you were being ironic...

But seriously, quote marks are almost as important to the Great Harlot as are commas, capitalization and indefinite articles!

Luke 23:43
    "And Jesus said unto him, truly I say unto thee today, shalt thou be with me in paradise."
    [COMMA FRAUDULENTLY MOVED BY THE WATCHTOWER FROM BEFORE today TO AFTER IT]

John 1:1
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god."
    [INDEFINITE ARTICLE a FRAUDULENTLY INSERTED BY THE WATCHTOWER, AND CAPITALIZATION REMOVED FROM God]

To avoid being branded False Prophets:
    "Never did we prophesy! We only "prophesied"!"
    [QUOTATION MARKS FRAUDULENTLY INSERTED BY THE WATCHTOWER]

What a foul "God" is this Global Terrorist Jehovah-bin-Watchtower, who relies on the discernment of such punctuational trickery and the like to separate his sheep from his goats... and whose "good news" proclaimed from door to door is - LISTEN TO US OR OUR LEADERS WILL SOON COME AND MURDER YOU (AND YOUR MINOR CHILDREN)!

--
    Focus
    ("The Truth"...... isn't. Class)

• Tina
    Tina

ahhhh the eye is FOCUSed ,sharp as ever and back amongst us!! WB! hugs,Tina

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• riz
    riz

Focus,

It warms my little heart to see you here again. You were missed.

For a while there I thought you had found new whacking grounds.

It's always a pleasure to read you ripping them a new one...

riz

• cynicus
    cynicus

WB Focus! There's some serious WHACK-ing to do 'round here, You Know...

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thank you, Focus.

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• ISP
    ISP

Hey Focus....hear much from the F iend Class? Actually I wonder about 'Friend'. I heard he was unwell. I would like to think he is Ok.
    Not heard from him in a while....

ISP

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yep. You be the REAL Focus, alright!

: Cue for the d_rk Lord Farkel to post his "simple" explanation of Watchtower chronoidiocy, or why a day means a day here, 360 days there, 365 days elsewhere, or the number you first thought of somewhere else again!

Did you save that one? I lost my copy in a hard drive crash. It was the one that when you actually ran the days/years/months EXACTLY as Freddie outlined, the termination date of his "prophecy" (HAHAHAHAHAH!) STILL didn't meet his own criteria.

If you saved it, would you forward a copy of it to me? I would like to put it in my forthcoming book if at all possible.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• Focus
    Focus

TR wrote:

AHHH!!!! Gotcha. IS there a member of the WTS writing committee that is no longer an active JW, maybe even an X JW that is alive and kicking? One that has yet to speak of his experiences, maybe?

I reply with my usual openness using the words of the Immortal bard from out the mouth of the Caesar Julius:

"Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
    He thinks too much, such men are dangerous!
    "

The subject is now closed. Exeunt.

--
    Focus
    ("Humble" "Servant" Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit