Who has never celebrated Halloween?

by asilentone 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have never celebrated Halloween, I guess it is because I was raised that way.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

All of us 5,9 or how many billions not being Americans. Halloween is a US thing and only found outside the US in the groups eagerly trying to mimic the US.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

I never have, though it's only in recent years that it has become more celebrated in Australia. I have been invited to my first halloween party this year, and am still undecided whether I'll go or not

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

We had a some kids annoy us a few years ago, but after a squirt with the garden hose they haven't been back.

Chris

New Zealand

• cantleave
    cantleave

It doesn't appeal to me, again quite a recent thing in the UK.

• wobble
    wobble

Ditto with Cantleave, not for me, but I would not spoil it in a party pooper way for anybody in the locality who wanted to, I will have some sweets handy as treats, hopefully no kids will knock and Fat Wobble gets to scoff the lot !

Love

Wobble

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

first 2 years of my life...then at age 14 with a friend....took my son when he was 2.....

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I never celebrate Halloween, not sure what there is to celebrate.

I do dress up with the kids and go out an have fun, but I don't "celebrate" halloween, not sure I know how to, LOL !

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I never have and I really could care less about it.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I used to go out for Halloween when I was a kid. In those days kids were expected to outgrow it by the time they became teenagers. Times have changed. Now it would be nice to see the adults outgrow it.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit