Sexual Frigidity is Caused by Feminism--wt quoted this author

by rebel8 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Oh my. I don't know whether to laugh or cry or be infuriated. (ATJeff sent me over here to read this.)

*blinks*

Well...I think I'm going to go take my bovinely beautiful self and see if I can go entice a bull somewhere. Or something.

I do have to second what Mr. Flipper says...post cult and post certain activities being banned, frigidity is NOT a problem. Muuwaahahahahahaha!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

GG, I am not qualified to speak on this subject but I love Rebel8's post and points.....

Bovines. Cows. No wonder Freddy Franz didn't get dates. Can you imagine his pick up lines?

Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boy/girlfriend? Was it a Bethel App?
    What time do you have to be back in heaven? I just gave Jesus a deposit.

Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel? Greenlees will be jealous.
  • Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Which part aren't you qualified for? The Ovum-at-Large? The Bovine Fecundity? Oooo - or the Itchy Nipples??? ;)

(laughing at FF's pickup lines. Those are um...truly awful. Hope yours are better)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

(laughing at FF's pickup lines. Those are um...truly awful. Hope yours are better)

Uh, no, I got no game. I went to Gilead, remember?

ATJeff pickup lines c. 2005

God told me to come talk to you.
    You know Jesus? Hey, me too!
    Oh you are cold, Ecclesiastes 4:11.
    Do you need help carrying your bible? It looks heavy.
    Nice braclet. What would Jesus date? I mean "do".
    My friend told me to come and meet you, he said that you are a really nice person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that's his name.
    You want to come over and watch the 10 commandments tonight?
  • Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Oh Jeff. Seriously??? (hand/face)

I can see that we Ex-Jw ladies are going to need to give some classes to you Ex-Jw men! It's so much easier for us, I think.

• rebel8
    rebel8

ROFL

srsly, "spiritual fecundity"? It's like someone swallowed a thesaurus and just expelled 2 random words together in the same spitball.

Like, "Satanic hydrophobia".

• finding my way
    finding my way

You are all too funny

I'm glad you posted the arcticle about the cows! I had read something about that before and I was curious about it. Hilarious!

~fmy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit