Taking a little break

by jookbeard 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Have a nice break JB.

I know what you mean. Sometimes I have to lick my bum to get the taste out of my mouth.

Just remember. These types aren't real. They are just created by someone who has an agenda. On this forum that agenda is to protect and promote the Watchtower, on other forums it will be to protect and promote the Mormons, Mansons, Moonies etc..

Don't let them get to you, there are more important things to do with our time.

Cheers

Chris

• restrangled
    restrangled

Hey Outlaw....

You must of missed some of my previous posts with this person....

She's been full of shiot for quite a while now....and by the way I hate cutesy names with cutesy, lovey, posts.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hi there jookbeard. I know I have interjected myself into those threads at times. (I hope despite what I have said, that I wasn't too rude to you.... If I was, I apologize.)

I hope you feel better. Sometimes these boards can be consuming.... I know there is no poster worth getting too worked up about, but it does happen. I have my favorite posters here, and I also have my "favorites".... if you catch my meaning....

See you on the other side....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Restrangled..

Yes..I missed your posts to her..

I always think people who are sticky sweet..

Are probably Axe Murderer`s..

LOL!!..

• restrangled
    restrangled

OUTLAW.....

I agree.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

JB, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. There is no excuse for her actions and I hope that she is dealt with soon because it sets a bad tone for the board. I don't blame you for wanting a little break but please come back soon.

My opinion is that AE is nothing but a lying little troll. I have serious doubts that she was ever even a JW. The girl didn't even know what a territory card was!!!! I have a feeling that this is just another "Trevorgate".

• mouthy
    mouthy

I understand my love. She made me feel like quitting also....

But then I thought I would be cutting off my nose to spite HER face.

So not too long now

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I hate cutesy names with cutesy, lovey, posts

The persons using that account have been trying to compensate for the previous truculent incarnations.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hope to see you back soon, JB!

Halloween is Oct. 31, don't let any wicked witch keep you away too long.

Cheers

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

JB - try not to take this all too personally - it's so easy for people to hide behind anonymity and try to trash someone's reputation but for all you know this poster could in reality be Renaii or TREVOR!!!!! Treat her/him like a roundabout.... You, on the other hand are very real as I can testify and you have yourself been open about your identity, which is more than can be said for this particular poster.

See you in London mate - good times!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit