Taking a little break

by jookbeard 45 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Bit fed up TBH , the recent lies and slander levelled against me which has remained unanswered has left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, plus probably spending a little bit too much time on web forums, see you all in a while

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Everybody needs a break JookBeard..

You`ll feel much better when you come back..

Enjoy your vacation..

..................OUTLAW

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

cheers Outlaw

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

take it easy buddy....my opinion of you (and I am sure other opinion as well) is not the least bit altered by the lies spewed. Don't be gone too long. We need you here. Keep in touch in the meantime.

• judi8751
    judi8751

Sorry to hear that Jookbeard , havent had a chance to chat with you, hope you ok

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I wish you'd stick around JB! Believe me...nobody believes the things that have been said about you!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

I can only imagine what you must be feeling, taking a break is understandable.

For what its worth, I for one will miss your input and opinion and I want you to know that none of the slander that was thrown your way was believed.

To bad that person in question has never read James and his view about the 'curse of the tongue"

My the Lord keep you and strenghten you in your time of need and my his love and grace warm you always.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

couple of months I'll be back send any greetings via Issac for me, I'm taking this mini flounce because I could end up saying something I'll regret, it's for the best

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Just catching up a bit here today,

seems that someone thrives on drama.

Not you,

Wishing you the best.

purps

• highdose
    highdose

i'm not even sure whats been happening? whats this al about? i've been at work all day... i sign in to find theres been some kind of major bust up????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit