What if those df'd......could they?

by angel eyes 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Leaving this particular sandbox - once the playing of games begin, I'm out.

+++ and so should we all.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

ff and i were talking about the screaming or rather not screaming from rape victim....tut tut..please read.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Agreed JWoods...done...out

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Me too...Gone...out....

• JWoods
    JWoods

IA needs to be disfelloshipped - he left the thread without even screaming. Not even once.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The 2009 CD rom will be out soon. Get a copy. Then you won't have to ask us Postates what you believe.

• yknot
    yknot

The orders have already been place for the 2009 WTCD.

If the lit servant can't do an add on than someone here will upload it after it's release.

Until then the WTCD is a MUST!

Fabrico has a download on his blog www.watchtowerlibrary.blogspot.com

http://watchtowerlibrary.blogspot.com/2009/10/watchtower-library-2008-english.html

Just follow the instructions and you will have all the WTs from 1950 onward, and all the Awakes 1970 onward....along with several books, KMs, tracts, Insight and NWT.

Seriously I am wondering how you have survive this long without the CD! I remember when we first got the 93' and thought it was like manna from heaven. No more searching forever in the library just a click and the info was there!

If you want older publications to increase your WT library let me know and I will hook you up with all the PDFs I have collected from the very generous JWN posters!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    ynotwrote: The orders have already been place for the 2009 WTCD.

Then maybe a copy can be burned or someone in the congregation would be willing to donate their previous copy to a worthy pioneer.

Black Sheep wrote: Then you won't have to ask us Postates what you believe.

Good one! Funny, isn't it??

-Aude.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Angel eyes, I do not have the WT to document that but I know that they have flip flopped on that issue several times. It seems as if they want their default position to be in favor of disfelloshipping and they only go back on their position when they get negative publicity (In the local press of New York usually). I will give you the scripture that they use to justify their position:

23 If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, 24 you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the girl because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man's wife. You must purge the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 22:23,24 New International Version)

villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit