What if those df'd......could they?

by angel eyes 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

All JWs have a WT CD...even weak ones. That is a staple.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Actually, the account I'm thinking of wasn't in a watchtower. I read about it on an xjw board back in 2003/2004. Unfortunately the board isn't around any more. I should have saved it because my memory is a bit sketchy. I'm hoping someone else remembers the account.

That'll teach me to start saving stuff.

W

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The WT has never made a public apology for anything... not miracle wheat, not organ prohibition, not child abuse, and certainly not this. Think about it, does "God's sole channel on earth" apologize?

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Yep, you have a computer or access to one. Get one at your literature counter. The literature is "free". Or, ask an elder as to the current policy. I'm sure they would be happy to assist.

To answer your question, the answer is No. Regardless of whether the "current" policy has changed or not, the person would need to repent for running ahead of the "old" policy and not being obedient to the direction of the organization. It has nothing to do with whether the teaching was right or wrong. It has to do with unquestioning obedience.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

every JW has a WT CD...especially 'strong' ones....it is used for all research and talks. A JW not having a WT cd would be like a cop not carrying a pen- completely unheard of.

Any JW would have one.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I prefer reading from books rather than use cd rom....havent ever wanted one. I have bound vols from when i came into the truth and some older ones from a sis who passed away. Would love to have more. Thanks GG but how can someone repent for not screaming...I feel sick to think this could be correct....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

uuh huhh

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Every "real" JW has the CD. Especially Pioneers!

I know the lady you are talking about Finally-Free. She has Blonde Hair. I think she has a video on YouTube talking about it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

exactly babygirl.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Absolutely - never heard of pioneer who didn't keep up with current research.

My post said nothing about screaming. Leaving this particular sandbox - once the playing of games begin, I'm out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit