Has anyone got any experience of Autism ?

by judi8751 47 Replies latest social family

• judi8751
  • wobble
    wobble

I have none whatsoever ,except the belief that my Father, long dead, was slightly affected.

There used to be a poster on here called rebel8 who was I believe a professional in the mental health field,and could point you to publications on it.

Try a PM to rebel8. If not search the Net,but I hope others on here can be more help via personal experience.

good luck,

Love

Wobble

• judi8751
    judi8751

Thanks Wobble, nice to meet you x

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I have worked with autistic children, autism is caused due to the frontal lobes of the brain being damaged.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

How nice to have a simple and definitive answer to such a complex condition. My wife works at a special school which caters specifically for children on the autistic spectrum, perhaps you'd like to share your great knowledge and undoubted insight with the teachers there? Maybe you should write a paper and submit it to those poor professionals who are wasting their time and resources researching into the causes of autism.

How silly of them, they just need to ask angel eyes!

Idiot.

http://autism.about.com/od/whatisautism/p/autismcauses.htm

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

what? I gave a little info..as was unsure what they wanted...How haugty you are...that needs working on clearly.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Im actually qualified to work with mute and autistic children, so yes i know what im talking about, yet i dont say too much unless more questions were asked then id say, along with others who may wish to say also. Dearie me, some are a little behind arent we.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

my son developed autism at age 3.i believe he was poisioned by the mercury in the shots.they finally took the mercury out of the childhood vaccines in the early 2000s.it still remains in all flu shots though,autism is mainly a american problem because this country over-vaccinates the children.there has never been a case of autism in an amish child because they never get vaccinations.dont get the swine flu shot-it has 4 times the mercury as a standard flu shot.it also contains aluminum,squalyne,and anti-freeze.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

angel-how are the autistic childrens frontal lobes damaged?

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I recall being taught that its to do with the developement of the frontal lobes. Frontal lobes are smaller with autistic children,persons.

I shall have to find the book I was given on the course, the school i worked at sent me on the course, it was great, so much to learn though. The little boy i worked with had a booster and his parents feel it was that which caused his autism.

Brain damage to the frontal lobes, head injuries etc.... this makes the person unaware of there surroundings etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit