Propoganda from JW film excerpt: Painting the Fence with Brother Fisek

by OnTheWayOut 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Some of the commentors feel that this is not an excerpt from a WTS DVD. Perhaps it is entirely a mock film.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I saw the original version of the video "What will you do with your life"?

The son wants to be a runner, and is training as well as studying.

His dubbie Grandmother says "They work you so hard you have NO TIME for anything else."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The Witchtower takes over your whole life .

HB

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

C.T. Russell

I keep reading ur post and LAUGHING out loud here at work!!! Oh my God...that was hilarious.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

I'm relatively young, and in high school was a gifted honors student...so of course 'college' was my goal and was regularly PUSHED on me in school. I took college tours, filled out app's, and was DYING to go to a historically black college. I even made plans to go to college and attend meetings whereever I was accepted...

Didn't happen!

My parents threatened that if I went to a 4yr school, I would NOT be able to come back home! College teaches people to 'question' their beliefs and that if I was required to take a religious class, it would be WRONG in Jehovah's eyes and possibly make me reason differently. Then I was forewarned about the dangers wordly association causes and how I could literally go away to school, get a good education, but trip and fall on a penis or something.........oh boy! Don't want THA Tto happen, do we? It would jeapordize my relationship with Jehovah and my family. UGH!! There were so many roadblocks to going away to school that I didn't - at first. But once I started working this menial job right out of high school, making min wage, my dad (a college grad) decided I NEEDED to go to school....and he paid for it! :

• Spook
    Spook
    My parents threatened that if I went to a 4yr school, I would NOT be able to come back home! College teaches people to 'question' their beliefs and that if I was required to take a religious class, it would be WRONG in Jehovah's eyes and possibly make me reason differently.

Anything worthwhile and trustworthy should stand up to the highest level of scrutiny. Cults, like Jehovah's Witnesses, succeed in part by alienating people from themselves - from the value of their thoughts and feelings.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Pretty sure 'Brother Fisek' is a troll YouTube account... at least that's the impression I get from his avatar and the comments he leaves.

• brinjen
    brinjen

To show what I mean... here's a link to his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrotherFisek

• Satanus
    Satanus

"I even became a table head."

He's got some funny lines in there. Promoted from bethel to living under a bridge - priceless.

S

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Gary, that was 10 years ago. They no longer have an exact date picked out, but they are still telling everyone that it's likely to happen any second now. And when you're young and don't realize the history, you buy into that mentality pretty easily.

• watson
    watson

Most of his videos have been removed. There go those college educated attorneys again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit