Give a brief description of what is the Watchtower Society and the JWS organization

by The Almighty Homer 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

If you were to give a brief description of what you know already of this organization, how would you define it yourself ?

My definition would be a an exploitive and manipulating free wheeling religious publishing company.

I might add none of this would have been at all possible without the freedom of religion policy of the United States.

It very well started out that way and continues to this very day.

Intellectually dishonest but very commercial in its intension.

• flipper
    flipper

ALMIGHTY HOMER- A dangerous mind control cult. About as brief as I can put it

• villabolo
    villabolo

Assholes and brown noses.

villabolo

• flipper
    flipper

VILLABOLO- Oh, yes, that too . I agree. Forgot that one

• villabolo
    villabolo

Flipper: I beat you by one word in the briefness thing. Just teasing.

villabolo

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The Watchtower Society is a dangerous mind-control cult operating as a Christian Unitarian international publishing corporation which is known for having it's members (known as Jehovah's Witnesses) go door-to-door offering the published literature to people in an attempt to convert them.

• flipper
    flipper

Villabolo- Yes you did indeed ! Wish the WT cult would be as brief in it's existence. I'd give both my a-holes just to see them vanish ( P.S. It's my birthday so I'm feeling a little silly with my word slinging. ) LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

A 21st century corporate expression of a 19th century haberdasher's religious fantasy.

or

A living nightmare.

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Jehovah's Witnesses: the Sales and Marketing arm of the Watchtower Corporation.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

HOMER

The Watchtower Society is a made- up religion by a man that had to much time on his hands. He took a little religion from here and a little from there and added some screwy ideas of his own. He wanted it to stand out. Most of his followers were tired of their own religion. This one stood out.

Then,you get screwball Judge Rutherford who takes this religion and turns it into a tax free business. Send out all the workers to sell and peddle preach your own written books and magazines. ADVERTISE! ADVERSTISE!

Now it becomes a book publishing business. Tell the members that blood is on their hands if you don't sell and peddle preach the good news!

Have a book study(where you buy a book) and a Ministry School (where you teach each one how to sell these books.) Print a Watchtower Magazine( and sell to every member and public.) Make them hand in a time report to see which ones obey the command to sell the literature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit