I have justed avoided phone calls from an elder

by wouldacouldashoulda 23 Replies latest jw friends

• yellow
    yellow

I started getting phone calls and visits from spys (not elders) as to why I wasn't at meetings or the D/C. After months of thinking (how am I going to get out of this) and hiding away. I thought enoughs enough, I want to live my life without this fear and lying I D/A told two people who mattered to me and walked away. Now I have peace of mind and live life without being under their rules and condemnation. And if I bump in to one of them well heck they're just another stranger in the street. I can live my life without their harrassment.

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I quit cold turkey in January.

I have only had one visit from 2 Elders ( had a very apostate conversation without saying anything that would implicate myself). No phone calls.

My wife goes to every meeting with our kids. I live less than 1/4 mile from the KH.

Guess some people are just lucky!

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

I guess I was lucky, started divorce procedings and stopped going. I moved out 7 months later, only 12 miles away, never got a call or visit. I tried to be a pain in the ass at every opportunity so most were probably glad I was gone. You might want to try this one, it worked very well for me.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    My wife goes to every meeting with our kids. I live less than 1/4 mile from the KH.
    Guess some people are just lucky!

ummm...you get to be lucky, but your kids don't. You're a mean dad.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit