Can you discredit "wait on jehovah to fix all evil" elder's padded line even told to victims of pedophiles?

by PokerPlayerPhil 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

I am sick of being told this same crap after decades of suffering at the hands of wicked men and women, how many of you have had to fight these irrational expectations we are supposed to grin and smile when people are actively trying to screw with us and Elders say “

“Good it is that one should wait, even silently, for the salvation of Jehovah” (Lamentations 3:26; Titus 2:13)

My life in the Organization has not been entirely bad, there were many good people and plenty of jerks like you all experienced in this adventure we call life. Are there any posters here who have discredited the “You must wait upon Jehovah” or “Put this in Jehovah’s hand" as you endure evil coming from, not Satanic or worldly pressures but attacks, burning missiles from wicked ones in the Congregation. Which Bible scriptures can I use to demonstrate it's wrong to wait while evil is running rampant and they're not doing any good (I understand why many have left the Bible and religion after seeing all the hatred and hypocrisy in religion yet the only way to counter them is using the Bible in this particular case.). We all know the Witnesses will put JW.ORG and the Governing Body's words like the Mormons do when the BOM is found lacking, they discredit the Bible so their men are valid. Many of us are sick and can't continue to face these challenges thrown our way by bad men Peter wrote about who are causing us anxiety, depression stress, stomach problems and they get off by bringing us harm (2 Peter 2:1-5). I know the Elders use their positions and status to downplay our concerns and stress they throw upon us. How do we use the Bible to show it' wrong to wait upon Jehovah when Satan's using these Witnesses to bring pain to us?

2. Reading and watching Perry’s Video on getting through to Jehovah’s Witnesses was interesting, can you help me think of ways to counter arguments to fight that stupid line “Just wait on Jehovah and he will take care of this” because I’ve been dealing with problems from these men and women for decades, not months or years, decades of Jehovah’ People doing bad things to others too. As a kid I viewed the Elders with wrong thinking, I thought by being on the platform or having a title that meant God was using them and I was bad because I had negative thought or even might have committed the “unforgiveable sin” because I said one Elder was “Wicked" because his three stepdaughters accused him of groping them and they later recanted (in 1979 they eventually got put in foster care because the abuse was rampant and I was only 9 trying to get my mother to call the police which she did and she got reproved for doing this).

3. My dear mammy was reproved for not allowing the Elders and Jehovah’s Organization deal with the abuse of these girls and she was warned she would get charged with gossip if she did that sort of thing again. That was in 1979, very little knowledge and poor judgement calls dealig with Pedophiles was not uncommon, even now we see how inept many elders are when dealing with people like Fredrick Maclean, Brother Kendrick and many,many,many more coming through the system now. If Candace COntii waited upon their Jehovah she would be suffering and Kendrick probably would be harming innocent victims, you all were shocked by the response of his wife but that’s how the women of pedophiles often are. She knew he had sexually abused her grandbaby but stay’s for reasons not clear to us all. I think she might have little choice if Kendrick’s is the breadwinner of their family, often good women get stuck with bad men because of financial logistics. She might be waiting upon Jehovah to get her life together or something.

So how would you use the Bible to attack the “Waiting upon Jehovah” BS when wicked Elders are attacking your family’s name and trying to overtly do more? There are scriptures that say:

6The person who is taught the word should share all his goods with his teacher. 7Stop being deceived; God is not to be ridiculed. A person harvests whatever he plants: 8The person who sows through human means will harvest decay from human means, but the person who sows in the Spirit will harvest eternal life from the Spirit. 9Let’s not get tired of doing what is good, for at the right time we will reap a harvest—if we do not give up. 10So then, whenever we have the opportunity, let’s practice doing good to everyone, especially to the family of faith.

25Do not be afraid of sudden terror or of the destruction of wicked people when it comes.

26The LORD will be your confidence. He will keep your foot from getting caught.

27Do not hold back anything good from those who are entitled to it when you have the power to do so.

28When you have the good thing with you, do not tell your neighbor, "Go away! Come back tomorrow. I'll give you something then."

29Do not plan to do something wrong to your neighbor while he is sitting there with you and suspecting nothing.

30Do not quarrel with a person for no reason if he has not harmed you.

32The devious person is disgusting to the LORD. The LORD's intimate advice is with decent people.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We're waiting on Jehovah to resolve the matters than disturbed us.

We're just NOT waiting on him at the Kingdom Hall. We're waiting on him to fix all the shit and THEN we'll return to the Kingdom Hall. Because IF He doesn't fix it........maybe He isn't really working with them.

Doc

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Doc I wish they would change who they are but the Organization is in so deep, our desire for their changing is beyond possible. I wish you were near to my area, would love to have lunch with you. You words have been the sound of reason since I've been here, people need to keep their privacy, maybe we could play internet poker once using aliases so nobody can trace us. Thank you for helping me, what caused all our brothers in Eastern Europe to leave the Organization in Romania, was it evil men and women who did not obey justice? May life treat you great!

Could I get df'ed for putting a "Pray for Candace Contii" sign in my yard while the justice system is working on her case? I watched the ABC News story on Kendrick, boy did that give them a kick in the balls! Happy to see all this exposure to the Organization from the United States, they use to claim when news was good "It's blessings from Jehovah" and now their on the run saying "Satan is using the Media as his tool to lie about the problems in our congregations!" There are plenty of JW Pedophiles in California, far too many and were not allowed to tell each brother or sister who they are or we will get charged with gossip!

• ron rawson
    ron rawson
    James 4:17"....if one knows how to do what is right and yet does not do it, it is a sin for him". Jehovah is thus condemned by is own word. He (supposedly) knows what is right, has the power to do what is right, and yet does not do it....at least hasn't done it since Adam and Eve screwed up (if you believe all that). Any way I look at it, The Supreme being is condemned by these words from (supposedly) his own word.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I would turn the tables on them by telling them that "Jehovah is waiting for you to take action".
  • garyneal
    garyneal
    Well, perhaps I would say that maybe the Candice Conti case and the amount awarded by the jury is Jehovah's way of making things right.
  • flipper
    flipper

POKERPLAYERPHIL- If you insist on using a scripture to show how wrong it is for elders and the WT Society to continue harboring pedophiles - use this one when talking to them about the alleged " last days " they so aptly believe in : 2 Timothy 3 : 5, 13 , " vs.5. having a form of godly devotion but proving false to it's power....... vs. 13 . But wicked men and imposters will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled. "

That's a huge reason " God " doesn't handle or bring relief to WT child abuse- because WT Society leaders and elders are " imposters; wicked men who are advancing from bad to worse , misleading and being misled " - they are not backed by any supreme power such as a " God " or " Jehovah " because the evidence indicates that WT leaders are claiming to have " godly devotion " but proving " false to it's power." Doesn't get much clearer than that.

And even without using the Bible- WT leaders are just plain criminal. They aid and abet pedophiles, child molesters , and people who commit felony crimes. Even appoint them as elders and ministerial servants. That is a fact. Plenty of evidence on the Internet for that charge and it can be documented and proven. I understand your hatred towards them abusing power. I was a victim of the elders abusing their control and power as well. One reason I exited the JW cult over 11 years ago. And to this day I've continued to tell my 89 year old JW elder dad that if I had " waited on Jehovah " to bring justice to my situation- I'd still be waiting. Those same elders still serve as elders and nothing was ever done to remove them or bring justice- no apologies. So the fact that dishonest elders and unjust elders remain in their positions indicate " holy spirit " has NOTHING to do with the appointment of these men. It's a " good old boys " club and they've kissed up to the right people to be where they are in control of JW's lives.

Hang in there, whether they listen or not to you- you have to go on living YOUR life. The more you sit and stew over this you allow them to rob you of real happiness you can attain in moving on gradually from this criminal organization. It takes time to move on- but please do so in time - in order to survive. We are here for you as a support. From one who has " been there, experienced this "

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's simple. Consider the HUGE Pedo problem. Just ask the Elders," Maybe Jehovah is waiting on you to do the right thing. After all, he blesses effort, right??"

Then walk away.

DD

• PokerPlayerPhil
    PokerPlayerPhil

Thank you everyone, it's hard and I don't mean to be ungrateful having learned my entire life to date was a total lie. It confounds me how people with such deep hatred and wickedness are going around door-to-door preaching a message of hope when their lives are totally hopeless. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the value of truth I learned from websites like this one and don't want to stew about all the wrongs. It's not only those who are trying to rapidly fade, I talk to many younger Witnesses who are deeply conflicted and troubled at how wicked a large portion of the Elder Bodies are. The saying "Crap Rolls Down Hill" tells us that our Circuit Servants are getting pressure to perform and motivate the Elders but they don't have the know how. The Circuit Overseers are completely out of touch with the Average Kingdom Hall Publisher, they, the Circuit Overseers know their going to get their asses kissed and wined-and-dined and maybe a few "green handshakes" but they will not make any meaningful change because the hearts from many of the people he's preaching to are completely dead, stone cold or hard as a rock.

I don't envy a Circuit Overseer of the Watchtower Society because their so far behind every other religion and barley coming out with Internet TV when Christendom has had this since Al Gore invented the Net. If you really think about what the JW religion is offering the World (Is this a decent illustration?), JW Religion is kinda, actually trying to push everyone back to the Economic Stone Age (by rebuking college, good paying jobs that require you to work more than forty or travel abroad for janitorial jobs, competing with Illegal Immigrants) these COs know this.

With their Real Estate buying, their as good as the best Real Estate Moguls because they get inside or highly discounted prices from their Cult Members. In other facets of their enterprise, how can the COs compete with Ministers who studied "Divinity" from Six to Eight Years getting trained in modern methods of theology and helping the flock? Watchtower is like some company who bought all the old Pay Phones from the Big Bells and now has sent the COs to tell all the JWs to go before their towns folks and say "We got this great business venture, people will pay $.25 to use this phone. JWs are always behind the paradigm, next they will be pushing spiritual-dial up while everyone moves to the WIFI and leaves Cell Phone Carriers behind.

nds a Four, Six or Eight-Year degree plan. The Circuit Overseers will be replaced by something else, eventually the Watchtower is going to find a way to shift the entire expense and liability to the Circuit Overseers so they are autonomous while keeping all the cash and assets on their side. I think the Meno Park Congregations proved that's what's been in store of the COs for a long time.

What value does the Circuit Overseer bring if all the kids in their late-twenties and early=thirties are starting to realize "The End" and "The Friends" do not give a dam about you! Recently we had a talk by the CO about "The Friends" he said "If your holding grudges and being a hater, you will not be in the New System, you might as well not bother pretending because Jehovah does not want nasty people in his Paradise Earth! (I was shocked to hear our CO be so blunt!)". This message by our Circuit Overseer fell upon deaf ears because everyone being screwed with by the Evil Elders said "Well if their not going to be in Paradise, why are they here?".

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome PokerPlayerPhil, How about the following:

I'm waiting for the return of Jesus Christ as the Bible promises, but why not report crimes to the police in the mean time? How is the WTBTS better at investigating child sexual abuse than the police?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit