My father is a f*****g a*****e

by Butyoucanneverleave 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    This is my first post. I just had to get that statement off of my chest! My father is one cold hearted judge mental, hypocritical, piece of s**t. I hate this religion and what it has done to my family!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Welcome to the forum Butyoucanneverleave. Could you fill us in on the details of your situation?
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome ButYouCanNeverLeave! I haven't forgotten that "Hotel California" feeling. It was several years after I "checked out" that I was finally able to leave (fade).

You're welcome to vent here... with as many asterisks and exclamation marks as you need.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome Butyoucanneverleave.

Many here have been through similar and will understand - I'm glad you found us.

Many here will confirm there is definitely hope and a better future for us whose eyes have opened.

Yes it is initially heartbreaking to see our favourite religion for what it really is.

And the Watchtower excels at ruining families without the families realising. Such is the power of propaganda - just ask Hitler.

Best wishes on JWC and your future

Fernando

• zed revisited
    zed revisited

Welcome But,

Ah the Memorial season is upon us, and all of the closed minded JW BS. Do you know that we are supposed to encourage them? Not the other way around?

What douchebrains!

zed

P.S. They are ALL F**king A**holes!

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave
    I was raised in the "lie" since the age of 4. I finally "came to my senses" about 6 years ago and walked away but still have family in. The ones who are still in are so brainwashed by this cult. My father especially. We have not spoken for years. But he'll go to the prisons to convert the "worldly". Yet turn his back on some of his children. This religion has made me the most frustrated that I've ever been these last few years.
  • DJS
    DJS

HotelCalifornia,

We understand. More than you know. Welcome to the site.My father is also an angry piece of work. Only the good die young according to Mr. Joel.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome. Know you are not alone. Your feelings are valid and a product of what this cult does.
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome, you can tell from my name that I once thought I could never leave - I did and took my immediate family with me

The truth is, those still in are pretty much a$$4013€5 who think that shunning is some sort of mission from gawd even it it includes ignoring unbaptised minors . Anyway let's never forget that this is a cult we are talking about!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

We get it.

Your posts sound just like the ones I was writing here years ago.

Keep writing bud, it's good for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit