If Adam hadn't sinned, where would he be right now?

by paul from cleveland 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland

If it wasn't God's purpose for us to live forever on the earth, where would Adam be right now?

• PEC
    PEC

God would have found some other reason to kill him. God is a blood thirsty SOB.

Philip

• Farkel
    Farkel

:If Adam hadn't sinned, where would he be right now?

Same place he's always been: a figment of your imagination.

Farkel

• Twitch
    Twitch

in the ground like everyone else

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm pretty sure he would've grown tired of Eve by now, and vice versa.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Petting lions naked... eating fruit... drinking papaya juice.... pooping in the woods.

Now go to the rain forest and try it out. Doesn't sound too paradisic (is that a word?) to me!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if ET had not found Eliot. Would he have ever been able to phone home???

• JWoods
    JWoods

Not only all the above, but nobody would have ever seen the stars in the night sky because of course that water canopy would still be up there hiding everything...

• shamus100
    shamus100

So would there have been rivers? Or would this "mist" just water everything including naked adam and eve?

So how would they bathe? Would they rub fruit all over their naked bodies and let the animals lick it off? There would be no soap....

Hmmm... perfection sounds like a bitch.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

Hello Paul. As you can see from all the stupid and immature response to your question, this really isn't the type of site to try to have any intellectual or serious conversation. This site is mainly for bitter sarcastic ex-jws who spend all their time bashing the watchtower instead having real conversations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit