• Chalam
    Chalam

Amen!

Blessings :)

Stephen

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

It's worth the risk.

My wife didn't go all that crazy. It was obvious to her I was not into it.

It also wasn't all that smooth. Almost a year later and we are good.

All the best.

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

in canada been on here before as another member. Wife gave me ulitmatium i made the wrong decision by far!!!

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

What is,

To be fair, I thought the same thing as psychotic parrot. Not that it is relevant, just objective.

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

If i could go back in time i would leave her and live the life i always wanted.what a dumbass move i made to regret for the rest of my life. btw shes a huge pain in the ass.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am among those that lingered "in" and wished that I had left sooner.

No matter the problems in leaving, if you need to leave for your own sanity, LEAVE.

Even those that need to fade for family might consider just stopping.

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

read the topic first then comment how hard it that???? so stupid!!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Glad you are finding freedom, whatistruth.

lisa

• Gayle
    Gayle

I truly wish the best for you and certainly your life! However, could you try to see a marriage counselor, just to know you tried? Take it one day at a time, be true to yourself always. Try to read books that fit your needs. Get into a sport or hobby to lighten your heart. Take care in your path of a free mind and free honest heart.

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

However, could you try to see a marriage counselor, just to know you tried? Take it one day at a time, be true to yourself always. Try to read books that fit your needs. Get into a sport or hobby to lighten your heart. Take care in your path of a free mind and free honest heart.

That is a great suggestion but she will always be a witness and i never want to be in this destructive cult again. Too big for anyone to overcome. She will get the love bombing all at once for everyone and i will be the one satan got to. i will be the one to endanger her spirtual health and she will be pushed to leave me for her own spiritual welfare. seen it a thousand times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit