Time to come out

by whatistruth 19 Replies latest jw friends

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

Still in, married. But I'm coming out really soon. You get one chance on this earth and i ain't about to waste it. Enough is enough. I need to be happy, not sucicidle. I need the life i have always yearned for, and being in this cult makes me want to slit my throat, literally. Wife will go mad crazy but time goes on and that will even end.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's worth it - believe me.

Your life is waiting for you - just take it all one day at a time, have a plan, think about it, and execute it. Talk to someone real about it too - not net people.

I wish you well in your journey.

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

Thanks dude!!..means a lot

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Good luck, and God speed!

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

All the best mate

• penny2
    penny2

You will find that it's not as difficult as you think it will be.

All the best, whatistruth.

penny

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Good for you. It can be tough to leave but believe me, you'll be much happier on the other side.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I can understand where you are right now, I am there now. I feel also that even if this isn't the only life we get, why would we want to waste any minute of it.

Good luck, it is a big weight off in the end.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

It is good to set a definite time goal where you will be out no matter what. But if you can, see if you can make that a 6 month goal. And in that time, do some research and see if you can set your wife free as well. It can be done.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

All the best

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit