Are you searching?

by wantstoleave 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• guyjeff4850
    guyjeff4850

"In my experience I find your mother's declaration untrue. Finding yourself, appreciating every day of life and life around you is most gratifying. Allow yourself the freedom to just be..."

Very well said hopelesslystained!

• kriptonian7
    kriptonian7

AGuest..

You made my day with that last post.

When you begin to grasp things better than the ones instructing, they claim "apostate". When you try to adjust information for the sake of clarity or just to try to make sure that its accurate, they claim "apostate" . its amazing. It snot like the beleifs were being changed or that the principal was being altered, just some of the detail which would help others understand or make better sense of it all.

From reading three ofyour posts I can honestly say that the organization lost a mind that could have only enhanced and bettered the org.

Id love to pick your brain for some understanding of things.

"From what I see, God wants everything anyone does to be what He tells us to do. Make the species with the capacity to think, and then ban them from using this capacity... "

this is my best pet peeve as well.

• trueblue
    trueblue

I was just thinking about what a friend told me, it went something like this:

That he thought of religeon as a crutch

As a person needs a crutch for support if the person has a broken leg

So religeon is a crutch to support someone with a broken spirit

• Chalam
    Chalam

garyneal They conveniently (so it seemed to me) skipped the very important verse (verse six) that came next: 'Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."'

No surprises there. The WT do not want you on Jesus way but their own.

All the best,

Stephen

• snowbird
    snowbird
    From reading three ofyour posts I can honestly say that the organization lost a mind that could have only enhanced and bettered the org.

Hear, hear!

The WT wants only those whom they can bend to its will.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit