25% of the World is Muslim?

by leavingwt 68 Replies latest social current

• leavingwt
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

and rising, her in the Uk people worry about the rise of the extreme right, I say worry more about the rise of the Sharia

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

We're surrounded by it here in Toronto. The extreme version of Islam seems to be on the rise which is pretty scary. It's beyond strange to walk into the Wal-Mart and see women wearing this:

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That surprises you? I thought the percentage was higher.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ever wonder what the world would be like if Muhammed had died in child birth?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Whell gooooooleee! The whole world suuure is different other than the good ' ole US of A.

ER, um North America... er, um first world.... More like North America in general.

What's wrong with Muslims? They are no worse than Christians. That extremist picture above is no different than those idiot christians that oppose abortion and protest like a bunch of morons.

• nelly136
    nelly136

jws put their not so great growth rate over the years as being jehovahs chosen people.....theyre being totally romped on that one.

• torre
    torre

When i used to be JW I thought why The WatchTower and Awake! never mencioned anything about radicalism in the muslim religion. They are always complaining about Christianity and the unfair issues in the free world. Nowadays, is still the same even when there are lots of nasty evidence of the muslim religion.

To me seems that they want to keep safe of any threats from the muslims. Of course, I think that Islamism is more dangerous than Christianity nowaday, though radicalism can be met in both, christianity have faced more revolutions and councils.

If anyone is interested in the Islamism a would recommend a few books:

1. Fitna: War in the heart of Islam (By Gilles Kepel)
    2. Islamic Imperialism: A history (Efraim Karsh)
    3. The war of ideas: Jihadism against Democracy (Walid phares)
    4. Understanding terror netwoks (Marc Sageman)
    5. Dying to win: The strategies of the suicide terrorism (Robert A. Pape)
    6. Countering Terrorism: Can we met the treat of gloval violence? (Michael Chandler)
    7. Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis (Bat YeOr)
    8. The `West' Islam and Islamism: Is ideological Islam compatible with liberal democracy? (Caroline Cox)
  • Narkissos
    Narkissos

leavingWT: So what?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Narkissos -- It's a much greater percentage than I had realized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit