MOUTHY DONT LEAVE US!!!!

by WuzLovesDubs 56 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have watched your videos and you remind me of some of my family, including my aunt and my grandmother. Please stay

Well thank you I am honored ,to be a reminder of your loved ones .Yes I have decided to stay ,Your the only family
    I really have beside my Sue( she left also) SusieQ ( or gusgus I cant remember )on the board years ago.But thinks I should forget all about JWs

• VIII
    VIII

Mouthy, I haven't been here long, but, reading your posts remind me I never had a grandmother. You are the one I wish I had. Please don't go. I would miss your warm, wonderful posts.

Hugs, VIII

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Mouthy, if I may call you Grace,

I understand the need to remove ourselves from the presence of people the disturb our internal harmony.

There is only so much BS a person can take.

Nevertheless, your contributions are far to valuable to this forum and I ask that you recall Paul's words in regards to endurance :)

Enduring insensitivity and trolls will just add to your list in the book of life :)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

You know Mouthy, it's just not worth it to let other posters get to you. It really isn't, especially some that you can hear by the way they write their stories there is quite a bit of liberty taken with the truth.

NOT WORTH IT AT ALL

I've had some posters be quite nasty about the way I look - and got very personal about it - what do I care - my face is there because I've got nothing to hide and I couldn't care less what people think about my looks.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Well thank you I am honored ,to be a reminder of your loved ones .Yes I have decided to stay

Yay! BTW... my aunt and my grandmother were the fiesty ones ... ... and very loving. I miss them a lot.

• LockedChaos
  • only me
    only me

Please don't leave

• minimus
    minimus

Why is Grace leaving (again)?

I didn't read any other threads, I just got here.

• the research lady
    the research lady

Thanks for posting this. I just spoke to Grace this morning and she needs a lot of encouragement. She is one of the nicest persons I have ever met. She is a lovely woman.

• isaacaustin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit