MOUTHY DONT LEAVE US!!!!

by WuzLovesDubs 56 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

You didn't accept me as a friend on facebook and that's OK, I'll miss you on JWN. Please don't go.

DJK/Unwanted Angel

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh my goodness I just found this. Stop it all of you ,I wont be able to pee for a week
    Oh how kind & lovling all of you. I really dont deserve it all .
    Of course by the other thread I decided I couldnt leave,,, now your overdoing it.
    No more love bombing, I am gonna blow up.

Sylvia THANKS for all this love ,But have you accepted my apology????

• DJK
    DJK

You should never apologize. I apologize for the love bombing. Warning, I can't promise it won't happen again.

• juci32
    juci32

Don't go Mouthy!!!! Even though I never post, I am just a lurker.

I'm not an ex-JW or a JW, but just finished studying plus I am married to a devout Witness. Thank you for all you comments and posts, I really appreciate them!

• mouthy
    mouthy

DKJ.. I am so sorry. I really dont know how to handle Facebook
    My granddaughter put me on it. I think I should get off
    people ask me to be friends & I dont know who they are,
    I made a very big mistake with a person just yesterday,

I think I truthfully an starting Alzheimers ( spelling sorry)
    I am not kidding. Didnt mean to "shun " you DKJ((((HUG))

• readyornot
    readyornot

Your posts are so helpful... you don't even know. Well, maybe now you do

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Good heavenly days! I leave for the day and come back and see this thread... what on earth is going on here?!

Amazing Grace, you precious and wondrous woman! I cannot even begin to imagine this place without you. I have told you before, and I'll tell you again... if I ever get to hug you in real life, I'm going to grab you up and give you a bear squeeze! You are absolutely the best.

I truly love you, and I am certainly not alone in that!

Love to you today, tomorrow, and next week, ad infinitum.
    Baba.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Don't feel bad about not feel ok with Facebook, Grace.

I avoid looking at my account as much as possible as I don't understand it or like it.

Neither do I like the occasional smiling vipers that join our forum and hurt my friends. The creator/s of the Ren/AE type characters are only here to do damage. Don't let them win.

Hugs from Chris

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh my !!!!Am I feeling the love this am. with all of you

& all my PMs What can I say to you all ?

I truly never thought I would receive all this attention
    Guess I should go to MY room

Thank you,thank you, thank you,ALL

• Heaven
    Heaven

Grace, I hope that you don't leave the board until it's your time to leave this physical world. I believe that you are greatly needed here. Your story and experiences are necessary to help those who have been hurt by the WTS. History needs to be told. Young JWs do not know what has transpired over the years. YOU can tell them. With age comes wisdom. Your wisdom is greatly required... and much appreciated!

I have watched your videos and you remind me of some of my family, including my aunt and my grandmother. Please stay. Side Hug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit