Naughty Serena Williams headed to the back room?!?!

by Bourne 20 Replies latest jw friends

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Even as an upbaptised publisher, she will be talked to about this photo, guaranteed. Though the elders cant 'do' anything to her (other than take away her unbaptised status), she will be spoken to I'm sure.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Talked to? Now that is funny. Unless the conversation is about tennis or some other athelete.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Lol, you know what I mean....the elders may ask why she did it, and tell her it was a bad witness.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

They even oiled her.

Good for her. Bare it all baby!

And Yes I could get away with it - I'm free to do what i want with my body, if I want to get naked and show the world, that is my decision.

• blondie
    blondie

There is no record in print of her admitting to being an unbaptized publisher, just that she is not baptized.

• willyloman
    willyloman

She is untouchable, as are Prince, George Benson, and other dub celebrities, as was MJ. Despite what the WTS says about everyone being treated equally, there is a pecking order in dubdom just as in every other man-made organization on the planet.

For the elders to "talk to her" she'd have to be a fully compliant member of a congo; I imagine with her schedule, she doesn't really have a "home" congregation and if she does, she is seldom there. No elder would touch this one without consulting with Bethel, and would be told to back off. They don't need the publicity.

• undercover
    undercover

It's a pretty good photo...tastefully done, no naughty bits showing. Some of her outfits have left less to the imagination than this pose.

Like's been pointed out, she's not baptized. Not much can be done...if she even had a home congregation. About all they could do would be give a talk at her home hall (again if she had one) counseling against such activities, essentially telling the congregation to "mark" her as bad association. I'm sure that would cut into her social calender...to be snubbed by a bunch of dubs.

• willyloman
    willyloman

"I'm sure that would cut into her social calender..."

...which probably consists of her mother, sister, a few other family members who may or may not be dubs, and a lot of 'worldly' people from the tennis, fashion and entertainment world. How would she even know she was being snubbed by the people she seldom sees?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This is all old news. She's not baptized. So really she's teflon. So she gets to hang out with dubs without any of the consequainces

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit