Naughty Serena Williams headed to the back room?!?!

by Bourne 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Bourne
    Bourne

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1218530/Serena-Williams-courts-attention-nude-magazine-cover.html

Serena does it again. You think you or I (well, maybe not I) could get away with this. Would local B.O.E. understand? HELL NO!

Just my 2 cents.

Bourne

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

For the record, I was a mind-control captive of the WTS. I wish I could have gotten away with stuff like Sarena does.
    (Not that I am nearly as hot as this athlete.)

I don't think we should be jumping all over her (figuratively) for "getting away with stuff."

Otherwise, nice pic. Great find.

• John Doe
    John Doe

How many jws do you imagine will have that magazine in their dresser?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

She isn't baptized, so it doesn't matter.....

• Bourne
    Bourne

"She isn't baptized, so it doesn't matter....."

oh.......my bad.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It's all good.... She is an unbaptized, unclothed, publisher....

• neverendingjourney
  • Bourne
    Bourne

I'm confused. Which is she?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

She is an unbaptized publisher at best.

In 2005, both of the Williams sisters were interviewed in an Australian paper before the Aussie Open, and they both admitted they weren't baptized....

In her autobiography, she says she is a JW, but never talks about her baptism. In fact, they never will.

Besides, by Serena's actions, you can tell how seriously she takes it. Those of us who were JW's are scratching our head only because we take her at her word that she is a JW.

Michael Jackson claimed to be a JW well after he was disfellowshipped.

To me, (just my opinion) Serena has her own reasons for claiming to say she is a JW, and it appears that she will do so on her own terms. To that, I give her a decent amount of respect.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I like Serena. She has a rude mouth on her, but she is successful, beautiful and gets away with a lot more than I ever could. More power to her. We don't know what kind of reproof she may yet get, but they are going to have quite a time keeping up with her demerits:)

What do they say? Obedient women are never found in history books. Or something like that.

She is gorgeous and if I looked like that, I'd probably show it off, too. I am fully convinced that my modesty is precipitated by my odd shape:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit