Questions Young People Really Ask

by wouldacouldashoulda 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

can i listen to black metal if i delete the lyrics? ; )

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Do other teens think about sex all the time or am I just the freak?
    What is sex like? Is it really enjoyable? How much?
    Is sex so good that it's worth it to get married at age 17 or 18 just to get it regularly?
    Do others masturbate or am I just the freak?
    Does anyone really live up to all the JW standards?
    Does anyone really read all the magazines and scriptures and books every week like they are supposed to?

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

OnTheWayOut... yelp we ask that too even girls!! lol I found out it's really really bad among the JW... when I was starting to hang out with some from different congregations. I loved it though it was the spice of life knowing your not the only one... branching out can be a good thing or a bad thing. I hanged out with a group of 16-17 year olds and I was 20-21 and it sucked then one of the friends I was hanging out with, dated my younger sister 16 and I started being their chaperone. It sucked even worse here I was 21 and never even been kissed. So I started hearing about my sister's boyfriends brother (DFed). I was curious about him. He was my age and everyone said we would have been a good pair if he was in the truth. And that's where it lead to me getting DFed.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Why do blondes have more fun?

How come everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening?

If Angels are neither male nor female why does the bible record them only coming down to have relations with women?

Why can elders kids do the same thing as me without getting disfellowshipped?

Why do guys want to see young females around 18-30 naked and yet run from a naked 70 year old woman?

Why when I've had too much to drink does someone not keep me from posting?

• I quit!
    I quit!

I threw a boomerang and it hasn't come back yet. At what point do I give up hope?

• BadBettie
    BadBettie

Why does my friends congregation have more liberal (or different) rules?

Seriously. While my hall had it's good and bad points, my previous associates, and some of you have scary stories that would have had me out before I got in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit