Questions Young People Really Ask

by wouldacouldashoulda 25 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Questions Young People Really Ask ... and Answers That Don't Really Work!

Who is Jehovah?

Sylvia

• processor
    processor

You might find some thoughts in this publication

• wouldacouldashoulda
    wouldacouldashoulda

Why is it called Spiritually Mature instead of unduly burdening the congregation when Elders make up nit-picking congregational rules.

The elders are God's stars on earth irrespective of whatever crap they come up with. The more irritating the rule the more spiritual they are. I get the impression you are blessed with a superfine nit picking congregation. lucky u!

w

• Heaven
    Heaven

If my Mom is a JW but my Dad is not, which parent should I listen to?

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Is it an unforgivable sin to tell an elder to take a acrobatic aerial attempt at fornication with a hollow pastry?

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

agree with babygirl30

What are all the consiquences to my decisions?

What is bad association really? Am I muture enough to decide for myself being (16 to now a young adult) ?

Am I spiritually strong or spiritually weak? Do I have to be a pineer to be looked well upon or have friends? Where do I find self confidance?

What are my true consciences decisions? Will I be looked down upon? Will be a benifit to me, my future, and my loved ones?

-4 year colleges

-dating ones outside of JW

-friends that are JW or nonJW

• wouldacouldashoulda
    wouldacouldashoulda

I NEED an assistant writer for answers. 1st poster to reply can help answer questions!

w

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

This are questions I asked myself. When I turned 21 I left my parents house. It was hard for them but they still love me and talk to me! I was DF.

My friends and some of my cousins sound like you and they left at 16 or 18... They found it hard but worth it at the end.

• loosie
    loosie
    Is it an unforgivable sin to tell an elder to take a acrobatic aerial attempt at fornication with a hollow pastry?

LMBo Goshawk.

How about why shouldn't I go to college? If I do go and get a good career going, I can donate more money to the WTBTS. OR maybe I can be a lawyer for the WTBTS.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30

HAHAHAHAHA (Loosie)

I used to ask my mom that all the time: if JW's aren't supposed to go to college, then HOW do they get dr's, lawyers, and accountants? Those are professional trades that needed 4yr schooling - so why is it ok for THEM, but not for everyone else?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit