A little intro

by stillin9 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin9
    stillin9

Thank you all for the welcomes! I look forward to continue hanging around this forum and learning new stuff.

By the way, who is this "Chris", that I am supposed to be another Chris?

Anyhow, thanks all and peace out for now.

Stillin9, a human being.

• yknot
    yknot

1975?

Have you had your DC yet?

If you have or if you haven't those prophesy dates are disputed by the WTS now as them being 'over eager' and comparing themselves to the apostles.

Either way I look forward to you observations, experiences and comments!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I guess since we have a couple of Chris's on here I guess he was just saying
    I'm ANOTHER one LOL

• deep-blue-sea
    deep-blue-sea

Welcome from me too! I get my inscription yesterday here on the forum without problems nor any help!!!

Really, attending forum of ex Witnesses have a healing effect, like a kind of Balm....Remember Balsam in Galaad??????

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome!

• penny2
    penny2

Welcome, stillin9, great to have you here! "a human being" - I like that.

penny

• Gayle
    Gayle

Congratulations on your researching and re-evaluating about JWs! Since you have family in, I hope you can take your time, one day at a time. Perhaps you can figure out a plan to avoid being DF'd or DA'd. Everyone has their own unique circumstances and must be respected for their process of 'fading' or leaving the organization as they choose. So many best wishes in developing your own 'free mind' and personal conscience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit