A little intro

by stillin9 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin9
    stillin9

Hello all,

Well finallyyy I was able to create an account here after trying several times and being unsuccessful. Thanks to the mods for helping me out. I have been hanging around this site for several months now. I am still "in" thus my username stillin. I wont reveal too much about myself but I just like many others know the "truth about the truth." One of the main things that has been bothering me is the 1975 prophecy. Anyhow, I have friends and family in so it's not as easy to leave but to be honest I don't think I am fully mentally free yet. But I am doing research and working on it. I am also reading the Crisis of Consience by Franz. Well that's it for now.

Thank you all,

- Stillin, a human being

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Welcome Stillin! I had a lot of trouble registering too... Don't know whats up with that. LoL

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Welcome!

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

You've been hanging around for months and registered anyways???

"Hey, everybody!! stillin9 really likes us!! He/She really, really likes us!!"

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hi there. Welcome

Questions are great things. Always remember that. You didn't give up that right when you became a JW....

Wishing you the best!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum Stillin9.

A word of advice.... don't say, or do, anything different until you have a plan. JWs don't talk to apostates and you might want to talk to some of them for a while yet.

Cheers

Chris

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Welcome!

I second Black Sheep's advice.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

stillin9 hi

lovely to meet you. So glad you made it over

ql

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Hi Stillin9, finish that CoC and you will be so "out", at least mentally. Looking forward to hearing more of you story. NMKA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit