Convention 2009 - My best friend gets "love bombed" back in the "truth" and his sad SMS!!!!

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

007; get him to that knocking shop, sooner rather then later!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

007: "he "needs a woman soon or he'll visit a brothel"... "

Now there's something to share with all the love-bombing dubs!

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

With the way things are with the internet exposure and the fact that your friend shared many doubts with you AND the fact that the love bombing with most definitely cease eventually....I believe your friend will find his way back out.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Too bad...check back with him when the love bombing's over and no one gives a crap about him, and no sister wants to hook up with him.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

It won't last.

He has had a taste of reality...and that taste is difficult to suppress....unless your nuts, in which case there is not much you can do except say - enjoy your return to a mind numbing cult.

However, I really do think your friend will realize the error of his way sooner rather than later.

The Oracle

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

wonder what would happen if i turned up at the Kh or circuit ass with my tattoos and mowhawk, driving my hearse with my Rockabilly punk wife?

hmmmmmmm

• mysterious437
    mysterious437

I always just felt nauseated when mom told me that the "friends" were asking about me. I suppose I am one of those people that just tends to decisively make up my mind. Don't give up on your friend but don't push too hard or you might lose the link with him that enables you to plant those important lifeline seeds of doubt.

• JAFO
    JAFO
    wonder what would happen if i turned up at the Kh or circuit ass with my tattoos and mowhawk, driving my hearse with my Rockabilly punk wife?
    hmmmmmmm

Love the idea.. DO IT! And if you do, be sure to drop in on a certain kh down in the southeast of SA.. and tell 'em I said hi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit