A sincere question to active JW's

by feenx 44 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

im not lying im acually smiling here...not playing drama queen..... but hey im pioneering....and yes im able to do the hours as have been doing them since june so have shown it can be done....Thats that really, nothing else i can say.....I guess if you dont like me then i cant change that???

As for atj....your so immature always having your little say...grow up dear man...you sound like a bethalite..!!!!!!!!!

You clearly havent left the truth.....wow..your one of them pushy jw who go on and on...and who annoy everyone.....glad your not in my cong.

Continue serving Jah in your cong....not mine please :)

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    As for atj....your so immature always having your little say...grow up dear man...you sound like a bethalite..!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Edited to add: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, I am done here. Gots to check in the mirror and see if I dropped a pair yet.....

Feenx, I apologize for my part in derailing your thread.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

You just don't deserve to know the truth

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

So you lied when you told me that you could no longer pioneer due to awaiting the operation but are telling the truth here?

What about your elders knowing you come here? Was that a lie or true?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Deputy Dog- you mean theocratic warfare strategy?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ok ATJ, its dropped...all can decide what to beleive.

I am known to be honest on here, if nothing else. Its dropped.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog- you mean theocratic warfare strategy?

You should be so honored

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Isaac, your're cool dude. Let me put it this way, when I see where you post, I see the smoke, and I know there's fire!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Deputy Dog,

I take it as a compliment that Satan's organization does not consider me worhty to know the truth.

ATJ, check your pm ....

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Isaac

I know how you feel LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit