Moshe unloads on JW's

by moshe 29 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

you're a good man Moshe.

Ever talk to the Stay Alive to 75 man again- Sinutko? LOL I remember that post.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Moshe,

You're my hero.

-LWT

• moshe
    moshe

Something else I have noticed is that JW's avoid working their own street. I have gotten to be friends with a retired guy across the stree from this JW and he just mentioned that the people across the street were renting and they weren't friendly. Actually, they don't want anyone to know they are JW's- let a couple sisters from the Cong work their street and they will work the block they live on in exchange.

I also touched on the organ transplants that before 1980 it was forbidden, but OK after 1980. They were totally clueless about that one' We'll look it up" they said. "so what?- you won't do anything about it. You will just take it up the keester like everything else your leaders tell you." I swear it looked like the Black sister who had the car keys in her hand and was opening the door, kinda nodded in agreement when I said that. The other elderly sister kept telling her, "lets leave, lets leave, lets leave"

• moshe
    moshe
    Ever talk to the Stay Alive to 75 man again- Sinutko? LOL I remember that post

no I have not- he told me to never call him back again. JW's like their privacy from the facts.

• yknot
    yknot

.....but what did it accomplish?.....

When people get defensive they rarely leave thinking about what made them feel defensive rather only that they are justified in their defense.

I am glad you got something off your chest but for them it was verification of the expectations to be 'persecuted''...... rather then provoking independent though or critical thinking by the JWs.

Forasmuch as you have posted this they are weaving a tale to be incorporated in this weeks SM commentary of "Searching Out Deserving Ones"...... how they have the Truth and Satan used you as an attempted snare and stumbling block thus pushing them further into the WTS mentality.

Just saying......

• snowbird
    snowbird

I swear it looked like the Black sister who had the car keys in her hand and was opening the door, kinda nodded in agreement when I said that.

We Black people seem to have a built-in bullstuff sensor.

She's thinking.

You may be chatting with her on this board soon.

Sylvia

• moshe
    moshe

What did it accomplish? who knows- I was able to hit on a couple of blood transfusion points- whether it ends up saving a life is unknown. JW's were made uncomfortable, they had to get out their comfort zone and face some stuff they usually keep buried in their subconscious. My style is more like Johnny Cip's, I'll let others pat JW's on their back and be nice to them. I can't be very nice to people who advocate the death of kids over a blood transfusion. I know from my time as a JW, it was only the conversations that got 'heated' that I remembered later.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Moshe..

I love it!..Funny story!

Remember not to lose your cool next time..

Anybody born in the mid 70`s or joined post 1975..

Have no clue about 1975..It`s just a story to them

They`ve been lied to..

It`s no use letting the ones who are lying,piss you off..

Simply tell them which WT$ literature to look up..

Trust me..It really mess`s with thier mind..

What a pair of twits..

The JW`s who were not even in your conversation were going to call the police..

I hope they call on you,out in the Field Service..LOL!!

• yknot
    yknot

Too each his own.....

We recently had a similar experience in a convience store parking lot given at the Hall and the sisters felt more attacked then anything else. When I politely inquired after the meeting as to what the actual subject of dispute, neither women could remember.

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, Twits, that is what they were, OUTLAW- twits. They were standing their porch stoop too afraid to come out to the street to help out these two sisters who were in definite need of backup! I think I will put a tract in their door some evening when they are at the KH- the one I made up with a 1984 WT cover- "1914-the generation that will not pass away" . I have several that make JW's look, well, stupid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit