Moshe unloads on JW's

by moshe 29 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

I met two sisters while I was walking my dog. Of course they were quick to stop and talk to and easy mark like me. Things did not go as they expected. I kept trying to get them to talk about blood transfusions, but they didn't want to talk about that subject. I asked them, if a blood transfusion would save the life of a starving man and after much thought one sister finally said. "No" " so blood is not food then?" (squirming begins) have you ever wondered why Jewish hospitals allow blood transfusions? "No" she answered. Well, if the WT is wrong about blood then you have blood guilt on your hands- you do know what that means?" When I mentioned the sister in England who died after giving birth to twins, they became upset. I am afraid I lost my cool when the sister (since 1970) just flat out lied about 1975. Their leaders never said anything about 1975 she claimed. And the vast majority of former JW's leave because they want to go back to the world- not that they have ever talked to any former members, but that is what the magazines tell them. I asked where the JW food pantries and homeless shelters are and they said they don't do that as Jesus said you will always have the poor with you. I told them it was convenient for them to be able to go to a church run charity when they needed help. I asked one of the sisters if she had kids in school- "yes", do you belong to the PTO, parent/teacher org? "No". Would you help out in a community clean up day? "No".

"You JW's are just social parasites who want to enjoy all the good things our community and government provides, but you won't give anything back." I made my point. They proceded to get in their car and then a neighbor and his wife come outside and tell me to leave them alone and get lost. "Oh, they're just JW's and I and having a disagreement with them. "Well, we are JW's and we are don't like your tone of voice" ( there is no street parking in my area, so they had parked in the vacant lot next to their house). "oh you are JW's?, well I want to talk to you about blood transfusions, too." I proceeded to walk to towards their driveway and the wife told me she didn't want to talk to me. " well, then you would just let your kids die over a false Watchtower doctrine?" ( I think they homeschool their kids) The husband told me he was going to call the police if I didn't leave- I said, " I am standing in the street which is public property , so if you don't want to discuss blood transfusions, then just go back inside your home" Which they did. I have noticed that JW's are quick to cry, "police" whenever it gets uncomfortable for them

• VIII
    VIII

Great debates with them!!!

Now, why wouldn't they talk with you? They needed to get their hours in!

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Nice one moshe, you are so right about them being social parasites. Wish i could have been a fly on the wall while you were saying all this.

BorgHater x

• besty
    besty

good job - take take take, but its all ok as everyone else is getting killed by their God soon....

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

While I appreciate you very well thought out arguments, the jewish hospitals and the Christian hopitcs and such were an excellent touch, too bad you lost your cool and it got heated.

Arguing with JW's does that to a person though.

Its their willingness to be blind to anythign but what they NEED to believe is the truth, even to a point to deny that the "sun rises in the east and sets in the west".

Very infuriating indeed.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Ohh, i would have loved to have seen that!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Funny how they don't mind trespassing on everyones' property to sell their doctrines and magazines. But they don't like anyone to refute them publicly. Perhaps those flys on the wall will overhear and 'bring reproach on Jehovah'?

Nicely done, Moshe.

Jeff

• dissed
    dissed

JW's here don't usually talk to me except to acknowledge my greeting. So no such fun for me.

• Chalam
    Chalam

I am afraid I lost my cool when the sister (since 1970) just flat out lied about 1975.

Moshe, you need to immerse yourself in the bible

This speaks of those who flat out lie.

John 8:44 (New International Version)

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Or this chapter speaks perfectly of JWs Isaiah 59

All the best,

Stephen

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

isn't it amazing how quick they are to blatantly lie, typical of Gods people really

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit