Polanski moral equivocation makes me sick...

by avishai 100 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    LWT, I have seen two names on the list of supporters that disappoint the hell out of me. Scorsese is one.

Same, here.

Debra Winger surprised me, too.

• Violia
    Violia

I have long been disgusted with the way Hollywood portrays armericans . This can be seen by the type of tv programs and movies that they produce.

I have gotten very selective about what I watch. I'm no prude but I'm sick of them trying to ram their morals down my throat.

That Polanski guy is just a child molester with money. That is all. I hope they throw the book at him and expose all the other child molesters in Hollywood who support him. That way all decent people can see who they are. We can stop them from making those disgusting movies- just stop buying tickets to see them.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

JWoods said First Whoopie Goldberg defending him,

And Whoopie is a “child advocate” promoting Toys R Us… see add here:

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3261680

Note what it says under her photo on the left.

Oh the irony!

Coffee

• avishai
    avishai

Time to write to toys r us.

• blondie
  • JWoods
    JWoods

Never again will she serve the captian little umbrella drinkies in ten-forward (if he knows what is good for him) -

• beksbks
    beksbks

Or even Earl Grey, hot.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Blondie,

Thank you for posting that response to Whoopi. Most excellent.

-LWT

• Violia
    Violia

yes, Blondie, thank you for posting that reponse. It was excellent and to the point. Whoopi is the only reason I watch the View anymore and now I may not , unless she retracts what she said. This is going to hurt her career - defending a child molester. Myabe that will wake her up.

• JWoods
    JWoods

I think that so far Whoopie shows no signs of retracting or explaining these ridiculous statements. If she has, the media certainly has kept it well hidden; and I think that for once the media has had the guts to go against the Hollywood wackos on this issue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit