Crazy & Irresponsible JW Things We Did

by snowbird 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Driving around my territory in FS in the driving snow.

Not cancelling some meetings, cancelling other meetings, having no idea why I did either.

Married ..... um, pass on that one... Got out of that marriage at least.

Went to Gilead, then to Cameroon, where I was almost killed twice.

Walking through Yaounde and Douala, where armed military kept loaded semi automatics poised. (no stress there)

What I should have done... should have said at Gilead about June 2005:

YOU ALL ARE BAT SHIT CRAZY FOR BELIEVING THAT THESE BIBLE CHARACTERS PROPHESIED THE EXISTENCE OF THE GOVERNING BODY AND RUTHERFORD AND KNORR. AND YOU ARE GOING TO ALLOW THESE GUYS TO SHIP YOUR ASS TO A THIRD WORLD SHIT HOLE SO YOU CAN KNOCK ON HUTS AND OFFER WATCHTOWER STUDIES TO PROFOUNDLY IGNORANT PEOPLE?

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Some things are just would've, could've should've.......

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Thanks Sylvia, but don't speak directly to me. You might get in trouble with the self righteous sisters.

You were very kind, considerate, and thoughtful to me after my auto accident.

I don't forget anything.

That's why I was so rattled by your actions toward a beloved poster.

But, it's all good.

Peace.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

RockMeHardPlace, LOL!

JWoods, Nah!!!

ATJ,

Sylvia

• JWoods
    JWoods
    JWoods, Nah!!!

Straight up, Sylvia. Your humble correspondent, James Woods, DREW THE PLANS for one of them.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Straight up, Sylvia. Your humble correspondent, James Woods, DREW THE PLANS for one of them.

At one time, I believed!

Oh, how I believed.

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I witnessed in the churches too....i didnt actually know i shouldnt but they were on the road i was doing the door to door on..i was unbaptised publisher lol.

I mentioned it to an elder in chatting and he almost died!!!!! he asked what church, well by this time id been into lotas and more than once so he told me i wasnt to do it :) oops..havent obviously done it since, but sure they wouldnt want our litriture although i had so many good chats too.

• JWoods
    JWoods

I am reminded of the movie Pale Rider - where the hydraulic logger thugs told "Preacher" Clint Eastwood to clear out.

He said - well, now - it seems that there's a lot of sinners here about. You wouldn't want me to leave before my work was done, would ya???

Ask your elder if there are not a lot of sinners in those churches -

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Ask your elder if there are not a lot of sinners in those churches -

LOL.

Sylvia

• dinah
    dinah

Dragging a kid out to the Hall when he has chicken pox is pretty damn low. Poor baby!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Dragging a kid out to the Hall when he has chicken pox is pretty damn low. Poor baby!

That would have to be fringe of the fringe, I would think. There was always a provision to re-do the memorial 30 days later if someone (especially a partaker) had missed it: some transplantation of Jewish Passover law, I believe that they applied to their own curios memorial rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit