How high have you been?

by wouldacouldashoulda 24 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I thought this was a drug related question....

Being a woman in the JW faith means you get to stay low - they put you in your place. So you just remain a publisher or pioneer - which is a publisher on speed.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Publisher...then I woke up.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I was fully fooled from the beginning. I made elder in less than 7 years from baptism. I pioneered for one year as a last-ditch effort to see if Jah's spirit would help me "know" it was the truth. I learned whether it was or not. Oh, it wasn't.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I was nothing more than your standard "publisher" with a few "privileges(??)". I had the "privilege(??)" of passing the mics, assisting the rag counter, assisting the second "school(??)", and assisting the main "school(??)". And then I started missing too many boasting sessions and blowing off field circus too much, and I lost all my "privileges(??)".

I have heard that any time you lose significant weight, there is a 95% chance of gaining it all back. I wonder what the rate of gaining back all those lost "privileges(??)" is--for sure, that is one thing I do not want to gain back.

• trebor
    trebor

MS for several years...Aux Pio. a few times. Mag Servant/Lit Servant/Attendent/Sound booth/Stage/Mics/Watchtower Reader. Conducted the Book Study on numerous occassions. Circuit Assembly Experience, and of course several public talks.

What a waste of time...All for a cult.

-Trebor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit