How high have you been?

by wouldacouldashoulda 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wouldacouldashoulda
    wouldacouldashoulda

I pop into JWD/JWN almost everyday. Some posters name I recognise. Some posters I admire and cannot wait to read their comments. Then suddenly you heae they were an elder at 24 or went to Gilead.

Would you mind telling me how high you got in the org? I am looking for a mini theocratic CV.

Well here goes.

I went to MTS at 23 (appointed a servant at 21) and gave public talks externally. I was used at CAsand SADs for demos 3 years in a row. Pioneered for 15 years.

What dizzy heights did you reach in the org?

w

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I used to fairly frequently find myself at 35,000 feet or so -- typical cruising altitude for a commercial airliner.

O wait... you meant something different, didn't you?

I was a pioneer and a minsterial servant. I had a very good friend and mentor who was an elder, and what I learned from him convinced me that Jehovah's Witnesses were just another Adventist tent-show.

While I was a Dub I never got high, but I've been reconsidering my position on that matter. I'll let you know how high I get when I get there. I mean, this is something to be avoided because a SOCK-PUPPET says so? Really?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I was pretty high after I ate this magic mushroom

• yknot
    yknot

None.....my theocratic career crashed after moving to a small minded girl hating congregation.

Had I not moved I surely would have ousted Carolyn Wah years ago as prima female representative.....

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Regular pioneer, and that's as high as I could get, because I wasn't born with a penis.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Regular pioneer :) thats the lowliest place i got, however im always there for my brothers and sisters and aim to do as much as poss for all while time permits. The more you reach out the more responsibility you have and less time, i admire those who give more of their time,c/o etc...

• dissed
    dissed

I thought you were talking about a different kind of high.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Regular pioneer :) thats the lowliest place i got, however im always there for my brothers and sisters and aim to do as much as poss for all while time permits. The more you reach out the more responsibility you have and less time, i admire those who give more of their time,c/o etc...

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Unbaptised Publisher (hence why I haven't been disfellowshipped... hehe).

I do have family in high places, though. I once *briefly* met the president of the Watchtower Society. There was almost a feeling of worship towards the Society and Governing Body members that I never really caught on to till lately.

PS - Last post for the day...

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Im friends with one of the annointed, but they are so humble its lovely, i never feel as if im lower :)

gnite all..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit