How Are JW's Sins Forgiven?

by Perry 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Yes I went to prison during the Vietnam War as a conscientious objector. Do you want to answer the question about which church(s) you go to or were brought up in.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

For example: Why have you never started a thread of your own?

• designs
    designs

No particular reason, so are you going to answer my question about your religious affiliations.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

You like to come on here and take pot shots at every body.

Have you changed your religion as an adult from your family religion or upbringing.

To answer your question, I've changed some of my beliefs from how I was raised.

• designs
    designs

No just Trinitarian Fundamentalist's. So are you going to be specific about the Church or Denomination you attend or follow.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I don't know what you mean by "Trinitarian Fundamentalist's". I'm also curious as to why you ask.

• designs
    designs

Individuals and groups who take a uber literal view of scriptures the most egregious teaching being a literal Hell which defames the Supreme Being which I happen to like alot.

So how long are you going to avoid the question or do you just not want to talk about your Church affiliation.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

designs

So how long are you going to avoid the question or do you just not want to talk about your Church affiliation.

I'm not avoiding the question, as much as I'm not sure how to answer. I'm not currently a member of any church, but I attend several. I do tend to be reformed in my views if that helps you.

As I said before about hell. It may be much worse than literal.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

DD, I sent you a pm...unrelated to this topic...thanks

• designs
    designs

DD, that's the tragedy of your belief system, you and Stephen and a few others that view God as someone who would do such a thing.

As such it should be a good warning to jws in transition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit