by angel eyes 30 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Heights, open spaces, closed spaces.

Yes, I'm crazy eccentric.

Sylvia

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

ok ok....we could dance then????? play football??????? throw water balloons at the people below???

hows that Daniel p

Either that, or you're off you fucking rocker, tripping balls, and in a mental fog all at the same time.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

wow must be hard for you hun..... atleast with heights dont have to go high if dont want to, but yours is extremely hard.

I also dont like being around too many JW.....i cant handle it....yup true, conventions are extremely hard...

I can handle a few but not too many.....partys NOooooooooooo coz the whole cong are there. See a little bit of the real me coming thru

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m Afraid of..

Empty Beer Mugs!

• undercover
    undercover

My grandmother fell off her rocker (but it wasn't for fucking)...

Broke her hip, but her mental abilities were fine

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I hate any situation where I'm the center of attention. So no public speaking for me. I'm also not too keen on receiving gifts. If I want something I can buy it myself. I hate crowds too.

The common thread here is that I don't like being among people any more than absolutely necessary. I don't think it's a "phobia". I just don't like people very much, or their rudeness and stupidity. For the most part I view them as obstacles.

W

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I still have nightmares about armageddon and zombies (sometimes at the same time). Does that count? LoL.

I also have a huge fear of insects, but thats getting better.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I also dont like being around too many JW.....i cant handle it....yup true, conventions are extremely hard...
    I can handle a few but not too many.....partys NOooooooooooo coz the whole cong are there. See a little bit of the real me coming thru

The "real you" should never be submerged for anything or anybody. Hear?

Right before I left, I couldn't take the meetings or conventions.

Made me physically ill.

Sylvia

• TD
    TD

Teddy Bear Cholla

• cantleave
    cantleave

Complete irrational fear of wasps for me. I know the sting is minimal but there is something about that yellow and black body - yuck!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit