My Neighbor Spoke To Me For 1 Hour As To Why I Need To Accept Christ!

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

OTWO....you're exactly right. I told him he wasn't God. He had no right judging people. He said the reason some Christians have their prayers answered and others don't is because of their measure of faith. That's when I told him he couldn't read hearts and should refrain from saying why God answers one's prayers but not anothers.

• VIII
    VIII

I would have told him I heard the Devil calling my name from inside the house and I needed to run some errands for him. Which might or might not include sacrificing animals this evening. I would invite them over to meet him (Satan) and some of his minions.

If they actually show up I'd start rolling on the floor and screaming while having whipped cream squirt out of my mouth. Something along the line of "Get out of me Satan".

Just to scare them.

Could be fun.

They'd probably not come by again. At least not without garlic. Or pitchforks.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG! You forgot to tell him that he needs to accept the Flying Spagett Monster or he will not go to heaven! In heaven he'll get to enjoy the stripper factory and the beer volcano!

• Satanus
    Satanus

'a woman with a sword would try to hurt him and he finally had her exorcised from his dreams and she was from the Devil and he prayed that if she would stop afflicting him, he would tell everyone he knew about Christ. So now he preaches to everyone!!!!!'

So, he's preaching because he's afraid of some lady w a sword, who would like to hurt him. Poor guy needs help, alright, if he can't repell stuff like that. He's an amateur, or in over his head.

S

• minimus
    minimus

He wondered if my JW cultic background could've possibly affect my thinking. I said, "sure!"....but I still don't wanna have scary dreams.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Sounds like a fun encounter! Much better than talking with the Mormons or the JWs.

All the best,

Stephen

• parakeet
    parakeet

minimus: Another dream--at 3 am every morning a woman with a sword would try to hurt him and he finally had her exorcised from his dreams and she was from the Devil and he prayed that if she would stop afflicting him, he would tell everyone he knew about Christ. So now he preaches to everyone!!!!!

minimus, are you sure your neighbor isn't pjschipper? He started a thread a day or two ago -- "Song of the sword" -- and had this to say about it:

"guess no one else has dreams that are, what I call inspired. The WTS does not want us looking into dreams, but many prophets had warnings in dreams. And prophetic events that would happen. I don't think that was done away with. Do you?"

Coincidence? Maybe Halloween is coming early this year.

• minimus
    minimus

Parakeet, it just proves there are wacky ideas everywhere!

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Hold on just a minute.

He was PREACHING??? Are you sure he isn't really a JW? Cause EVERYONE knows that ONLY JWs are preaching. It's a sign they are the only true religion, you know???

I wish I had been there...I would have been laughing my a** off at your answers!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit