Armaagedden has come to Austrlia

by is there help out there 45 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you haven't answered Villabollo's question nor have you commented on Cameo's fine ref from Amos

• villabolo
    villabolo

angel eyes: By yours I meant JWs. And I see now that you individually have an apostate leaning as regards that interpretation of Armageddon. The Governing Body teaches (under pain of disfellowshipping) that Armageddon will wipe out everyone who is not in the Organization including their children. Your deviations into what you think Jehovah may do are irrelevant in that religion of yours. They have a monopoly on what Jehovah says always performing a puppet act with Him with themselves as the puppeteer. Just go to your elders and tell them that nice worldly people will make it through Armageddon and alarm bells will go off in their heads.

villabolo

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Anyone interested in the dust storm? It hit here yesterday and lights went blue I would imagine from the dust filtering the sun light. Visibility a couple of hundred metres and it got everywhere. All gone now, just like doomsayers...

• villabolo
    villabolo

doofdaddy; did the storm pit windshields and other glass. Did it get all inside of everything like buildings, etc?

villabolo

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

or they could be a corrupt, egotistical, haughty , dishonest religious cult like the very religious orders they chastise in the lies of the WT magazine, JAT, The Mormons are also fulfilling Matt 24 far more effectively then the WTS shame you both are wrong and liars

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

White Dove, Watchtower did say 607 for the desolation of Jerualem but said 617 was when they (Babylon) took Daniel. Both Dates are wrong.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Villabolo

It blanketed all in its path. The goverment has lifted water restrictions, so all can be cleaned. Windscreens seem OK but yep, it got into my late model car, despite being completely closed up. You can imagine how people's sinuses are reacting!

• flipper
    flipper

Getting back to discussions about dust storms - When I was 18 I lived in the Central Valley in California. We had a dust storm which produced 115 mile per hour winds , made it dark orange at high noon, blew my little Datsun stationwagon from lane to lane, and an inch of dust on my apartment window ledge. The dust clogged the atmosphere up like you see in your initial pictures up to 8,000 feet in the sky. Airplanes had to fly to 10,000 feet just to see any blue sky ! But Armageddon, nah. Is no such thing. Just a bad dust storm

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The warning is being given. It is being preached earth-wide by word of mouth and distributed in hundreds of millions of books and booklets and magazines published in more than a hundred languages.

Yes Armageddon as sold millions of books around the world, making millions of dollars for certain religious groups ( no names mentioned )

it grabs peoples attention and is definitively salable to the general public. Death an destruction always sells, its only the weakest of intellects although that would

consume this ancient story telling other than fictional story telling.

Yes my god is the greatest of all time and he's going to do this, just you wait and see.

The first Armageddon didn't happen either ( Noah's flood ) as this supposedly next one coming up, you can also assume the one to occur

after a thousands of this one wont happen either WHY? ...... because its just imaginative stories by told by primitive ancient men who wanted their particular god

to be the greatest and the almightest among all the other gods around and if you read ancient history thoroughly you'll see that there were quite a few of them.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

You can come out from under the bed now PJSCHIPPER, its all over it was just an ordinary storm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit