Armaagedden has come to Austrlia

by is there help out there 45 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

How do you know they are ordinary?? rapists look ordinary....when i was a police officer we arrested a woman who allowed men to sleep with her child, she looked such a loving mum....dont judge a book by its cover, Jah sees the heart.

The picture doesnt show a many raping someone, but we know if someone is destroyed by a loving god then they were evil.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

And you say children....so the Jamie bulger killers, they should live should they??????? They were 11 and 12 when they horrifically killed that little 2year old or was he four??? they strapped him to the railway lines, threw stones and tried to cut his eyes out....and let a train run over him...evil!!!!!!!!

• villabolo
    villabolo

Now that, angel eyes, is really dishonest of you bringing up a couple of whacko kids when I was speaking of ordinary children and babies of the general population. Please stop such empty rhetoric and respond directly to the point I made about ordinary people.

villabolo

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

angel eyes, you do realise that you'll bite it at the big A too, for being on this dirty apostate website?

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

The comment about Armagedden in reference to the dust storm in Austrailia caught my attention this morning.

Comes to show that Armagedden definitely means different things to different people.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Angel eyes, Euphrates was dried up to make way for the Kings of the East. Cyrus was the one God used to put an end to Babylon. Armageddon is a war and verse 17 says "it is done." It's over with. MAY 1974 pg.3 KINGDOM MINISTRY "rEPORTS ARE HEARD OF BROTHERS SELLING THEIR HOMES AND PROPERTIES AND PLAN TO SPEND THE REST OF THEIR DAYS IN THIS OLD SYSTEM IN PIONEER SERVICE. THIS IS A FINE WAY TO SPEND THE "SHORT TIME REMAINING" REMAINING BEFORE THE WICKED WORLD"S END. That was almost 40 years ago when they made that statement.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

pjschipper, if you know so much, can you tell me when the first time King Neb. besieged Jerusalem?

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

I didn't think so. Daniel chapter 1:1 says it was the 3rd year of the reign of Jehoiakim. It sure wasn't the year 617 as the Watchtower Society said.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Shipper , conduct a survey in any big City in the world, London, New York, Paris, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Madrid, Hong Kong, Shanghai, LA, Rio, Cape Town, Moscow, and ask 20/30/40 thousand people what the Good News That The WTS Preach and I will guarantee you only a tiny handful will have any idea what the hell you are talking about, so the world wide preaching work of this message is not very effective is it? and if you say any thing other you are a liar

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Jookbeard, I don't think we will hear from him, anyway not on what we ask him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit