How many congregations have you been in???

by angel eyes 50 Replies latest jw friends

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

oh right, very sus. that reniaa is never on here now, and as soon as she disappeared AE appeared! both pro-JW too, with a change of tactics?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Renaii would eat AE for breakfast in a doctrine battle, AE knowledge is very limited on JW dogma, another pro Dub trolling her is JanesyHull, all Dubs are welcomed here , we are in a life saving work, Renaii specifically said she was going back to Dubland, I knew AE many years ago when we were very young kids

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

AE and Reniaa can not be the same. AE does not hijack threads and rarely talks of the trinity. As we all know Reniaa had a fixation with it.

• brinjen
    brinjen

AE & Jookie sittin' in a tree...

• Gayle
    Gayle

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

No thanks guys.....i have the best hubby ever.....JB couldnt handle me...im all woman!!!!!!!!!! Id eat him for breakfast lmho.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Angel Eyes and Jookbeard.

2 congregations for me.

The last was terrible.

Sylvia

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

Eight or nine, not exactly sure. Even less sure which one has my publisher record card. Guess that means a successful fade.....

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    For anyone to know the truth and go back to follow scum like GB it would be like Jesus going back to Judas and seating him on the left hand of God.

Love this analogy.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm happy with the one I've got thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit