How many congregations have you been in???

by angel eyes 50 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

or did you remain in the same one since childhood?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

2, both shite

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I've been in nine.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

hey jb people remember you from your first one..... dont think they know your not part of Jahs org anymore.

I know some in your second cong too....havent ever mentioned you though. I visited your folks in two other congs too......

BC, you been in 9??? hoping atleast one of them you were happy in?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Too many to count..

We moved all over when I was a Kid..

We also visited many congregations..

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I was in 8 congregations. The last was the worst. It was a poster congregation for everything that's wrong with the WTBTS and it's organization.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    BC, you been in 9??? hoping atleast one of them you were happy in?

There are individuals in every hall who are wonderful people. The problem stems from the pharisaical organization. Most of those hall changes were from moves with my family, but each time I kept hoping things would be better; that I would see evidence of Jehovah's spirit operating on the congro. Never did.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

feel free to mention me AE I dont give a shit, also mention that the body of elders D/A'ed me dishonestly and lied on my J/C, see if I care

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Jb i wasnt being unkind when saying havent mentioned you....it would sadden them and besides its your business what you do, not for me to mention.

maybe oneday you will return :)

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

I was in three or four, but visited many more because there were not enough "friends my age" (actually, there were plenty... just wouldn't have anything to do with me, I think because my father was inactive)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit