What is the narrow gate?

by YoYoMama 24 Replies latest jw friends

• cornish
    cornish

Wide Road,, Stay a JW,dont rock the boat by questioning all those contradictions and injustices in the organization, but let them think for you , and take all those difficult decisions from you as you drift along as a moronic clone Zombie puppet.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Yo Yo,

The narrow gate to which Jesus refers is the lonely path of personal integrity and accountablity that one trods indidivually, a way that cannot be squeezed through or traveled en masse, by tagging along, so to speak, in the expectation of virtue by association with a large movement.

As yourself: When it comes your turn to stand before The Great Judgment Seat, who who stand beside you as your advocate, or to plead your case, that you did what you did because of your blind devotion to a fallible human beings?

• mike047
    mike047

215, I like the way you put your comment. I had not thought of it exactly that way.

• YoYoMama
    YoYoMama
    Matthew 7:13-14
    “Go in through the narrow gate; because broad and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are the ones going in through it; whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are the ones finding it."

All kidding aside, meditating on Jesus' illustration, are you in the narrow path or in the spacious road?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Room... and YoYo... may you both have peace!

I do not wish to be SO pendantic (well, okay, maybe I do...), but I am compelled by the spirit of my Father, JAH OF ARMIES, holy spirit, through Christ, to point out a 'slight' error in Room's understanding and interpretation of the 'narrow gate'.

Room, you said:

The narrow gate to which Jesus refers is the lonely path of personal integrity and accountablity that one trods indidivually, a way that cannot be squeezed through or traveled en masse, by tagging along, so to speak, in the expectation of virtue by association with a large movement.
    May I point out to you that indeed what you have described in the 'cramped ROAD', but not the 'narrow gate'. The 'narrow gate' is my Lord, the Son and Christ of God, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. And it is THROUGH him... and ONLY through him... that one 'finds' themselves on the 'cramped road'... of integrity and accountability... such as you have described. Since YoYo's question was with regard to the GATE, however... that is the answer my Lord provided: himself. For HE is the 'gate' and 'door' through which one must 'enter'... for NO ONE comes to the Father... 'except through [him]."

The 'narrow gate', then, dear ones... is what one must go THROUGH... in order to find themselves on the 'cramped road'.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... be upon you... if you so wish it... to time indefinite.

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit