thanks to all my friends on here....

by angel eyes 57 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

green with envy? You are right. Envious that a dangerous and destructive cult has possession of the real you instead of the real you being able to abound for all of us to see. While blinded, yes you will see that as an attack.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

funny you mention Luke 6. The first several verses are more applicable to you:

1 While he was going through a field of grain on a sabbath, his disciples were picking the heads of grain, rubbing them in their hands, and eating them.
    Some Pharisees said, "Why are you doing what is unlawful on the sabbath?"
    Jesus said to them in reply, "Have you not read what David did when he and those (who were) with him were hungry?
    (How) he went into the house of God, took the bread of offering, 2 which only the priests could lawfully eat, ate of it, and shared it with his companions."
    Then he said to them, "The Son of Man is lord of the sabbath."

God wants mercy- not sacrifice to a false god known as the Governing body...who hide behind their literature and call themsleves 'the truth'

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Angel Eyes, there are some here who are so determined to see JW's fail, that they sometimes fail to see the forrest for the trees. I don't consider you an enemy.

In your case, I do think that you misrepresent JW teachings at times. But I think it fair to say that you haven't picked any fights, and have used your god given right to speak up and disagree.

If only you could do that in a congregation.

Anyway, my one big complaint against you is your pattern of downplaying obvious JW activities and what they mean. That is your right of course, but it isn't anyone's right to misrepresent what is clear Governing Body dogma and teachings. If you choose to continue your association with JW's in spite of what they do, be my guest, but be careful how you try to defend the clearly ridiculous.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

I have empathy for you, truyl i do....i dont feel any hate for you even though what you said ripped through me.....i hope that makes you happy. I dont feel wrong in saying when someone has hurt me.... that to me shows im human but you are wrong in saying i cant have children,thats a complete lie that you have jumped on the wagon and not found out if it were true.

Im suprised with your hurtful comments, i thought you were a nice guy, i know you love your children thats proberbly why i still have empath for you, but for what you said that shows your heart is hardening....thats just my view....and sorry we havent remained friends.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

can someone give me a virtual hug? I'm feeling neglected

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

alltimejeff i am as i am on this forum...thats how i am in my cong.

Ive been told many times that im need in congregations....maybe thats why, maybe its because i dont let people push me around??? I just serve Jah as best i can and if someone trys to put pressure on me i dont accept it...Jesus said my load is light, so i wont allow others to add to it.

Thankyou for your comments.....im not the enermy, your right, the enermy is right under our nose.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

(((jookbeard))) A bro hug!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

thanks jeff, work now

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

the empathy was to you Issaac..... that message for you.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Satan loves you, jookbeard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit