thanks to all my friends on here....

by angel eyes 57 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

thanks for the kind pm's from my true friends, regarding the nasty things and lies said about me on "reform can it be? thread...

I really appreciate the kind words and genuine love my true friends on here have shown in there pm's to me :)

Yes two on this forum have shown there true colours and many of you are repulsed by it..... thankyou thankyou thankyou.....

your the ones i came on this site for, the ones who dont judge, the ones who have been through pain like i have and the ones who have a heart. Your the ones i wanted as friends.......yay and im glad i have you.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

If you don't mind me saying so, you seem to be a bit of a drama queen.

No offense.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

no offence taken

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I have noticed. LOL An extreme. I won't share pms on here but yes, a drama queen indeed.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

we're all friends here, it's a life saving work we do

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME WAAHHHH I NEED ATTENTION WAAHH.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL All she was doing was defnding "Jah's org"

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

i love the colour green but its not pretty to see in someones eyes :))

• snowbird
    snowbird

1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. NIV

You are in need of perseverance, Angel Eyes.

Peace.

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

luke 6v45......scriptures are so encouraging.....

Hey snowbird....forgot to say "hows my lovely home alabama"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit