Did anyone get their "Please come back to the meetings pack?"

by dissed 21 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I doubt strongly that giving me a "Come back to the boasting session" pack is going to be their maximum firepower in getting me back into that kidnapping, raping, enslaving, incestuous, baby-killing, baby-eating "religion". They have prayed to that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag that I never attract the opposite sex, and that everyone I find worth my time and effort is either taken or reserved (or simply will suddenly be unreceptive as long as I am there) (which that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag has been answering, presumably to keep me available for His nefarious purposes), and then they want to physically recapture me.

It is going to take more than wasting the paper and postage (and time) sending me one of those wastes of paper. I will simply feed it into my shredder, with the option of posting part of it on this or other apostate forum before shredding it. They are not getting it back filled in--and, if they do try a call, I will not answer it. Physically dragging me back is the only way they even have a hope of making me see the inside of the Kingdumb Hell again.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Did they ask for a "donation" before they gave you the packet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit